• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYBOBY ELSE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE QandA AND REVIEWS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ANYBOBY ELSE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE QandA AND REVIEWS

    :mad::mad::mad:Am I the only one who can't access the Cruise Answers and Reviews section of the site or have the gremlins been at work again?
    Pete




    sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

    #2
    It's working again now!!!!

    Pete
    Pete




    sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

    Comment


      #3
      You and me , both

      It was OK this morning but it seems to have nose-dived into the hillside this afternoon.

      So the gremlins are at work again or cruise dot is choosing weekends for maintenance work. .....Neil

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
        It was OK this morning but it seems to have nose-dived into the hillside this afternoon.

        So the gremlins are at work again or cruise dot is choosing weekends for maintenance work. .....Neil
        So I wasn't going mad then, except mad at the screen when it just went blank and said "can't connect to server"
        Pete




        sigpic
        If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

        Comment


          #5
          I just tried through both doors and couldn't get in.
          Jill

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
            I just tried through both doors and couldn't get in.
            You're right it's gone down again, seems to be going up and down faster than a saloon girl's drawers.

            Pete
            Pete




            sigpic
            If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
              :mad::mad::mad:Am I the only one who can't access the Cruise Answers and Reviews section of the site or have the gremlins been at work again?
              Me too also, please see http://www.cruises.co.uk/752-trouble...g_reviews.html "
              :mad:
              sigpic
              Tiggertom
              shaken, not purred

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by tiggertom, Cumbernauld View Post
                Hi Tig, There were no problems yesterday or the day before, so I assumed they had fixed things since it all went base over apex for you.


                Pete
                Pete




                sigpic
                If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

                Comment


                  #9
                  I've had no problems at all today.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
                    Hi Tig, There were no problems yesterday or the day before, so I assumed they had fixed things since it all went base over apex for you.


                    Pete
                    Pete
                    I took a sneaky peek at cruise dot from work on Thursday and couldn't get in at first but got in later - problems were there but intermittent! :o
                    How do folks that don't know about this forum report probs on cruise dot? It could be bigger than we know!!
                    Tig
                    sigpic
                    Tiggertom
                    shaken, not purred

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by tiggertom, Cumbernauld View Post
                      Pete
                      I took a sneaky peek at cruise dot from work on Thursday and couldn't get in at first but got in later - problems were there but intermittent! :o
                      How do folks that don't know about this forum report probs on cruise dot? It could be bigger than we know!!
                      Tig
                      They can't, which is why if you let Mrs RC or Man Friday know about problems they are always grateful as this site must be a great asset to cruise.dot when it's working.

                      Pete
                      Pete




                      sigpic
                      If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
                        They can't, which is why if you let Mrs RC or Man Friday know about problems they are always grateful as this site must be a great asset to cruise.dot when it's working.

                        Pete
                        Have you reported it Pete?
                        Jill

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
                          Have you reported it Pete?
                          YES to Man Friday by PM and visitor message

                          Pete
                          Pete




                          sigpic
                          If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
                            YES to Man Friday by PM and visitor message

                            Pete
                            I've also sent him an email as he told me recently that he and Mrs RC were not receiving their PMs (another hiccup with the site).
                            Jill

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Well either I have been /am lucky, or it's not a site wide problem.

                              Comment


                              We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.


                              By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

                              Working...
                              X