• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The www.CRUISE.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, its been really hard trying to post my blogs and even responses. I have to copy and paste because each time I close the error message it lags and stops.
    Very annoying

Comment

Probably slipped another change in without testing on Friday then wandered off for the weekend.

CD should only make changes at the beginning of the week so they have a week to fix the problems.

New search still does not work.

Comment

I got this message yesterday when trying to go past the first page of a post. Seems OK now though so perhaps the gremlins have been removed.

Comment

'Security token missing' is still coming up when trying to dismiss notifications and flashes up regularly afterwards!!!

Comment

Still getting the gremlins!! Please fix cruisedot.

Comment

It's still happening and it is so blooming annoying. I have found that the only way I can continue is to "Log out" and then "Log in".

Obviously there are glitches which occur occasionally on site but we certainly have our full quota on here. . .....Neil

Comment

Still having the “gremlins”. Please fix cruisedot.

Comment

Apologies for the same post . The glitches were at work as my original post was not accepted, hence the subsequent try. However the dreaded security message has stopped now. Jen

Comment

Seems most if not all is back to normal.
                    Thanks Amar and the digital team.

Comment

I’ve been online for about 20mins with no error messages. 😀🙌🏻👏🏻
                      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Morning all,

Apologies for not getting back to you, the team were hard at work throughout the day to resolve the issue. As far as I'm aware it was resolved yesterday evening, if you continue to experience this issue don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,
                        Amar

Comment

The Error message has gone BUT I am having post after post go into unaprroved.
                          1. If I edit just once its unapproved. It used ot allow 3 edits then go into unapproved. I reposted any that have got stuck but cant cancel the unapproved ones.
                          2. If I use the quote button the post goes into unapproved

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X