• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test @ 9:50 1st Sept.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's October, and what are you testing? .................................................. .................................................. ........Carol

Comment

I found it under New Topics and after I posted a reply I found it under Today's Topics.

Annie

Comment

2 forums are excluded from searched one of them is all the posts on cruise lines and all the sub forums there.

would be useful for a cruise site to include the cruise lines posts in the default searches.

I really have to restrain myself at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
          2 forums are excluded from searched one of them is all the posts on cruise lines and all the sub forums there.

would be useful for a cruise site to include the cruise lines posts in the default searches.

I really have to restrain myself at this point.
          That explains why my recent mini review of my cruise on MSC opera (posted in the MSC sub forum) didn't get noticed.

Cheers

Tony B

Comment

Originally posted by toshtosh, Guiseley View Post

That explains why my recent mini review of my cruise on MSC opera (posted in the MSC sub forum) didn't get noticed.

Cheers

Tony B
            I noticed it - it appeared in the New Topics column.

I didn't read it though.

Annie

Comment

The forum doesn't like me today, 2 new threads and neither of them have gone onto the New Topics page!! .................................................. ...............................Carol

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X