• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its been 11 Years!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mrs M
    We loved it on Arcadia as well and have even considered a longer cruise on board.

Mind you the company we kept helped enormously..

Garf

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
      Hi Mrs M
      We loved it on Arcadia as well and have even considered a longer cruise on board.

Mind you the company we kept helped enormously..

Garf
      Not ''helped'' Garf, ''made'' it for me!

Comment

Cunard- Celebrity-PandO-CMV

How much lower can it get?

Not for us thanks.

Garf
        Last year for £89 we had a cocktail party with free flowing drinks, a five course meal with wine and entertainment all night til the early hours, a full English breakfast - try to get that in a hotel for that money. Marco Polo interesting old little ship but would I sail on her - in a word NO! But great for a party.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post

Last year for £89 we had a cocktail party with free flowing drinks, a five course meal with wine and entertainment all night til the early hours, a full English breakfast - try to get that in a hotel for that money. Marco Polo interesting old little ship but would I sail on her - in a word NO! But great for a party.
          Nope..still not doing it...as much as I love you guys.

Garf

Comment

Nope..still not doing it...as much as I love you guys.

Garf
            Me neither. It's too far to go for one night. We did go on Marco Polo for a night in Portsmouth for the 75th anniversary commemoration of the D Day landings. We only did it though because we could get there by local bus in less than 30 minutes.
            Jill

Comment

Arcadia has 2x4 night in the schedule for 2021 June&July overnight in IJmuiden

The Cunard alternative is in that time frame is 5n

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X