• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing New Topics To Recent Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing New Topics To Recent Activity

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm changing 'New Topic's next to Today's Topic's, to 'Recent Activity'.

This will display all topics that have been created and/or received activity since you last logged in. This will include all topics as while certain users may not use game threads, or other users may not want to read political threads, this tab is set up so you can catch up on all of the activity that has happened since your last log in and you can scroll past those you are not interested in.

Today's Topic's will remain the same as I believe this is a feature that many members use to catch up on daily posts. The 'Recent Activity' will be extremely useful for those who only come on the forum every few days or have been on a cruise/holiday.

The title New Topic's no longer makes sense with this configuration which is why I am changing it.

As well as these tabs you obviously have the Newest Topics column, Hot Topics column and Newest Cruise Deals column.

Have a good weekend!

P.S. The tab name will be changed early next week as this is hard coded, but the changes I state above have been made.

Amar

Sorry Amar, this is off topic but - I have just noticed that a post I made, possibly yesterday, did not appear. The last few times I have written a post, I have had "working" and a spinning ball. I couldn't be sure if others haven't been posted or not, don't always check. It will be interesting to see if I get the same results with this. Beryl

Comment

Worked that time and no "working" or spinning ball!! Beryl

Comment

Originally posted by B&D, Shepton Mallet View Post
        Sorry Amar, this is off topic but - I have just noticed that a post I made, possibly yesterday, did not appear. The last few times I have written a post, I have had "working" and a spinning ball. I couldn't be sure if others haven't been posted or not, don't always check. It will be interesting to see if I get the same results with this. Beryl
        Have had the same, lost everything I had put down. At the moment it's about 50/50 what gets through.

Comment

If your post goes missing use the restore feature of the edit box.

CD track everythink you type.

Comment

The sort is wrong for the recent activity

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
              The sort is wrong for the recent activity
              Hey Topdeck,

I was away on Thursday and Friday so my apologies for not getting back to you - this should be fixed now as I have just amended the search.

Comment

Apologies for going off topic but I am now receiving the long running script error message on this site.

Annie

Comment

Sort good, got my first you might be a bot after an edit today

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X