• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the newest posts coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the newest posts coming back?

I'm sure this will already have been asked but I can't find anything on here very easily so I haven't seen it if it has. How do I see what is new without trawling through all the different sub forums? I just like to see if anything new that I am interested in has been posted but I can't seem to do that now.

Morning. We're hard at work ensuring the crucial functions that you all are used to are still functioning as it should. We're also creating a dedicated section for announcements and how things work with our new forum; what has fixed and what's still in our pipeline. For now, I've added two links:
    1. New Topics
    2. Today's Topics
    These are located in a dropdown on our blue menu bar under "Forum".

See attachment. In due time, all announcements will be at your finger tips.
    Attached Files

Comment

BINGO!!!!

Thanks Daveyonm!

...and the post is posted without any ''working'' banner too.

Progress indeed.

Comment

Fantastic daveyonm, Cruise.co.uk 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Well done! Good place for it too! 😉
        Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

I still got the ‘working’ banner though... I’m on my iPhone at the moment but will check desktop browsers later this morning.
          Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Yay thank you I'm so pleased I can access the emojis again, I couldn't use them on the old forum .................................................. .....................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by daveyonm, Cruise.co.uk View Post
              Morning. We're hard at work ensuring the crucial functions that you all are used to are still functioning as it should. We're also creating a dedicated section for announcements and how things work with our new forum; what has fixed and what's still in our pipeline. For now, I've added two links:
              1. New Topics
              2. Today's Topics

Progress at last but personally I would still like to see a dedicated forum menu bar across the top instead of having to play hunt the link.
              www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Wansbrough, North Somerset View Post

Progress at last but personally I would still like to see a dedicated forum menu bar across the top instead of having to play hunt the link.
                I see we both share same design 😉 In time, though.

Comment

I see we both share same design 😉 In time, though.
                  I wonder if it would be useful to add the ‘todays Topics’ link to the user bar at the top of screen (where notifications and messages are now) and have that float at the top of the page even when scrolling?

it would mean everyone has immediate access to the most used navigation from anywhere; even if you’re scrolled down the page.

At the moment it looks like page navigation / thread tools floats. I suppose that’s maybe more useful, I don’t know? 🤔
                  Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

1. New Topics
                    2. Today's Topics

Thanks, all good steps, the one feature that I miss or am missing is the reviews by date so that we can scroll through to those that interest us.

John

Comment

Originally posted by ilovesunshine, east yorks View Post
                      I'm sure this will already have been asked but I can't find anything on here very easily so I haven't seen it if it has. How do I see what is new without trawling through all the different sub forums? I just like to see if anything new that I am interested in has been posted but I can't seem to do that now.
                      Good point ILS.

Like many I generally just visited the Latest Posts thread as it covered any new topics. OK I am lazy.

What is that phrase - it will come to those who wait.

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

Good point ILS.

Like many I generally just visited the Latest Posts thread as it covered any new topics. OK I am lazy.

What is that phrase - it will come to those who wait.

Annie
                        Click on forum in the blue bar at top of page and on the drop down list you have New Topics and Today's Topics.

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

What is a refreshing change is the First unread post button actual works. Saves having to trawl back re-reading posts you ahve already seen.
                          www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post

Click on forum in the blue bar at top of page and on the drop down list you have New Topics and Today's Topics.
                            Thanks Del - I know that but I want to see new posts, in the one place, irrespective of when the thread was started. Simples.

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by Wansbrough, North Somerset View Post
                              What is a refreshing change is the First unread post button actual works. Saves having to trawl back re-reading posts you ahve already seen.
                              Thats a button I have not found yet!

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X