• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Upgrade - Test Features & Raise Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
    Hi again
    The last two threads posted by Carol and Annie have different size fonts..Carol's is fine whilst Annie's is small and almost unreadable.
    This on my android tablet.
    And like others I can't log in on my android mobile at this time.
    I think the font is to small, can we change it our end, or do they have go do it. .................................................. .................................................. ..Carol

Comment

Without the default searches(easily accesable from everywhere) getnew and gettoday the new format is unusable.

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

Just an observation.

Another observation is processing time for a post appears to be very long??

Annie
        It's broken throws up errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
          I would just like to click on reply to thread make a post and post it, then be able to straight away after clicking post reply read my post in the context of thread,

Whats happening at the moment is I reply to a post, wait ages and then get an error message. I then have to exit the post reply page and re-enter the thread on which contains the post I was replying to, to confirm a post of mine has been added. Which normally it has.

Time taken from posting reply to viewing post on thread approx 5 mins.
          Hope this helps to sort out posting problems.
          Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 12th September 2018, 12:44 PM. Reason: Still got the error message when trying to post this.
          Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Seems much of the comment made during the early test was ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post

I think the font is to small, can we change it our end, or do they have go do it. .................................................. .................................................. ..Carol
              Hi Carol
              I think it's something they have to cure..

Comment

I would just like to click on reply to thread make a post and post it, then be able to straight away after clicking post reply read my post in the context of thread,

Whats happening at the moment is I reply to a post, wait ages and then get an error message. I then have to exit the post reply page and re-enter the thread on which contains the post I was replying to, to confirm a post of mine has been added. Which normally it has.

Agreed - I made my lunch in the waiting time

Annie

Comment

The posts happen just don't wait have another tab open.

Comment

No access to search on mobile.

No way to set desktop view on mobile

Comment

I have my doubts about new things and you have not dispelled that feeling. It has taken me an age to get on here and part of that was trying to find out what an "URL" is 'cause mine needed attention apparently. I had a message from Garfie asking if Ida Down was a spoof, very observant Garfie but ...No, it was me trying to enter this blasted maze when it refused to recognise the existence of Neil Down.

'Spose as an antique subscriber I will get round some of the obstacles strewn all over the place and am really dismayed to see the appearance of "Thumbs up/down" after all the idiotic use it gets on the Q & A Section....Still I suppose that the clientele on here are a little more reserved and one or two have even asked for its approval/disapproval to be installed. I consider it to be modern HUMBUG

You have yet to gain my full endorsement of this new venture but I do realise that there must have been a large number of hours spent creating it. So a small amount of approbation there

Anyway you might find that I write less in future which could be a winner Regards. .....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
                        I have my doubts about new things and you have not dispelled that feeling. It has taken me an age to get on here and part of that was trying to find out what an "URL" is 'cause mine needed attention apparently. I had a message from Garfie asking if Ida Down was a spoof, very observant Garfie but ...No, it was me trying to enter this blasted maze when it refused to recognise the existence of Neil Down.

'Spose as an antique subscriber I will get round some of the obstacles strewn all over the place and am really dismayed to see the appearance of "Thumbs up/down" after all the idiotic use it gets on the Q & A Section....Still I suppose that the clientele on here are a little more reserved and one or two have even asked for its approval/disapproval to be installed. I consider it to be modern HUMBUG

You have yet to gain my full endorsement of this new venture but I do realise that there must have been a large number of hours spent creating it. So a small amount of approbation there

Anyway you might find that I write less in future which could be a winner Regards. .....Neil
                        Glad to see you got in after all and that all is well in the Down household.
                        Regards
                        Garfield

Comment

No list of threads with new posts or go to first unread in a thread.

(mobile)
                          Last edited by Topdeck, London; 12th September 2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Used browser override to get desktop on mobile.
                            Lets see if that is any better.

Comment

Perhaps its familiarity with the old forum, everything about this seems slower and harder to use, posted earlier and it seemed that it had not worked.

Reviews, can we please go back to date order so that we can see the latest and or those cruise lines we have an interest in.

Q&A, have not posted in the past and don't intend to change.

John

Comment

I tried to reply to a thread by clicking on the ‘quote’ button. Screen appeared with a quote by Mrs M, not the thread I was trying to reply to. Working on a iPad.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X