Princess Offer All Inclusive Drinks Packages On Caribbean Cruises!
Princess has an amazing offer on at the moment.
If you book a cruise to the Caribbean between 02nd – 31st July 2019, you will receive a Premier Beverage Package for the 1st two guests in a cabin, If there are 3/4 guests in the same cabin they will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package.
Just think you can relax and look forward to enjoying delightful drinks throughout your cruise with the added convenience of knowing everything has been taken care of.
What Is Included In the Premium Drinks Package:
- All beer, spirits, wine by the glass and cocktails $12.00 USD and under as listed on our menu(s)
- All bottled water (500ml only), fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), speciality coffees and teas, Frappés at Coffee & Cones, milkshakes (if available) and Red Bull energy drinks.
- A 25% discount on the following excluded items: all bottles of wine, one-litre bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices.
- The package may be used on our private islands, all food and beverage venues, and other areas such as the theatre or public spaces that offer beverage service.
- If dining at a speciality dining venue, a large bottle of water (one litre) of still or sparkling is covered by the package.
What Is Included In The Premier Coffee & Soda Package:
- All speciality or premium coffees and teas, hot chocolate, fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), Gong Cha items (if available), Frappes at Coffee & Cones, mocktails, and smoothies as per the menu, Red Bull and Milk Shakes (if available).
- One souvenir tumbler based on availability and while supplies last.
- 25% discount on the following excluded items: bottles of water of any size, canned items such as soda or bottled juices (if available).
- The package may be used on our Private Islands and all onboard Food and Beverage Venues and other areas such as the Theater or public spaces that offer beverage service.
It doesn’t end there you will also receive up to $1000 free onboard spending money (dependable on cabin type) to use on adding those extra touches, to make your cruise even more memorable.
My name is Michelle Fennelly and I have over 28 years of experience in the travel industry and cruising is my passion. I have worked for Cruise.co.uk for the last 6yrs which I absolutely love, before then I have worked for Air200 – Airtours / MyTravel – Tomas Cook. I… Read more