Walk in Memphis, visit the hallowed Graceland where ‘The King’ Elvis, once lived and cruise on an Enchanted Princess!
Take a look at what our Rhythms of the Deep South with Memphis, Nashville & New Orleans!
A brand new itinerary and a new ship what more could you want?
This is definitely one for my Bucket List.
What can you expect?
- An 8-Day Escorted Tour – take in the sights and sounds of America’s Deep South – Nashville, Memphis & New Orleans – Escorted by a Local Expert
- 7 Breakfast & 2 Dinners Included
- Visit Graceland, the Ultimate Rock ‘N’ Roll Pilgrimage – the former residence of the late great Elvis Presley
- Daytime Jazz Cruise & Dinner on the Mississippi
- Jack Daniels Tasting at the Original Distillery
- Wander the Plantations of Louisiana
- Authentic BBQ Experience in Memphis
- Enjoy a Show & Backstage Tour at the Grand Ole Opry
- Spot Alligators in the Bayou Swamps
- Go Back in Time at the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Visit the Vicksburg National Memorial Park
- 14 Nights Full Board Cruise on the Brand New Enchanted Princess – sail from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale
- Free Upgrade from Inside to Balcony Cabin
- All International & Internal Flights
- All Oversea Transfers
Click here for the full itinerary and package details and information on the Enchanted Princess to explore the Ocean Medallion at Sea Experience.
The Enchanted Princess is the fifth in line of the Royal-class ships and is due to launch in June 2020. She shares all of the other Royal-class ships’ spectacular style and luxury and introduces new attractions all of her own. Get ready for exquisite, one-of-a-kind dining experiences. The most pools and whirlpool hot tubs ever. World-class entertainment venues hosting dazzling performances. As well as the breathtaking new Sky Suite, with expansive views from our largest balcony at sea.
So when is it and how much I hear you say!
Date: 05 November 2020 – 22 Nights
Price: from £3,279.00 per person.
What do you think?
Are you a music lover?
If you would like any more information then please contact me on 03333002803 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
My name is Lyndy and I have worked in the travel industry for eight years, three years of these working on a cruise ship. I enjoy cruising and have had many wonderful experiences both as a passenger and as a crew member (but that's another story). I returned from sea in January… Read more