Neil Down - Answered a Question by Molloy (04 Aug 08 19:44)

I just can't be bothered to enter into this debarcle except to say You have gone an awful long way just to give another reason for not paying that which is expected. ... Neil.

Molloy - replied to Neil Down (05 Aug 08 14:46)

DEar Neil, Thanks for your comments, However, the Little Oxford English Dictionary defines DEBACLE as “an utter failure or disaster”. Can you tell me how you related this to what I thought was a reasoned argument on tipping?

Neil Down - replied to Molloy (05 Aug 08 20:19)

DEBACLE “an utter failure or disaster”. QED.

Molloy - replied to Neil Down (07 Aug 08 08:56)

I am afraid my knowledge of Latin is extremely limited but I think your logic is a little Fuzzy! Regards.

Aldrich - Answered a Question by Molloy (05 Aug 08 19:29)

I hope you have the guts to look at the appropriate members of staff right in the eye, and say straight to their face 'I am not going to tip you what I am expected to tip you'.....you cheap skate ........

Molloy - replied to Aldrich (06 Aug 08 19:43)

Dear Mr. Aldridge, I noted your comments, though I can’t say I thank you for them. I was wounded to the quick. I found the tone offensive and the specific slur abusive. I tried to get it deleted but the Complaints system on the Cruise Answers website doesn’t seems to be working. I didn’t want to respond and develope this into a slanging match, because I too would then also be acting in a crass (dictionary definition: thoughtless and stupid) manner. Ps. I would be happy to look you in the eye also if we meet aboard.

Dobson - Answered a Question by Molloy (05 Aug 08 19:39)

Lol! This is the funniest question / answer session I've ever seen on this site. Molloy, you have too much time on your hands. But thanks everyone for giving me a laugh! (For the record, we, my partner and I, actually opt out of the tipping and give what we think is 'reasonable').

Molloy - replied to Dobson (06 Aug 08 19:46)

You aint seen nothin yet!! Regards.

Molloy - replied to Dobson (07 Aug 08 08:50)

Dear Dobson As an old pensioner, I agree entirely with you on having too much time on my hands. But I do try to educate the masses whenever I can! Regards .

Prev 1 2