Seven new delicious menu rotations are now available in Main Dining Rooms across the Princess Cruises fleet, featuring expansive vegan options for plant-based cruisers.
The new culinary journey from Princess Cruises aims to meet the evolving tastes and dietary needs of its guests, responding to a surge in demand for plant-based cuisine. The creatively crafted new vegan menus will enhance the dining experience for all onboard, and are currently being rolled out across all 15 ships in the cruise line’s fleet.
The culinary additions to the new plant-based menus not only ensure that every guest’s dietary preferences are met, but also exemplify the fusion of gourmet creativity and eco-consciousness. An entire array of starters, salads, soups, pastas, and main dishes are all prepared without the use of any animal products in the process.
Guests also have the option to request their vegan options prior to their cruise, via the Cruise Personalizer, through their travel agent or by calling Princess Cruises- or, guests can do this once onboard their ship.
“Our dedication to delivering unforgettable culinary experiences continues to evolve with current trends, including the desire for more vegan offerings. Our new plant-based dinner menus offer our vegan guests an extraordinary culinary journey while providing reassurance and peace of mind with dishes they know meet their lifestyle preferences.”
Sami Kohen, Princess Cruises Vice President of Food and Beverage
Flavourful items on the new Princess Cruises vegan menus include:
– Black Beans on Toast with Tomato and Avocado
– Roasted Pears with Dried Apricots and Pistachios
– Baja-Style Cauliflower Tacos
– French Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard and Fine Herbs
– Green Goddess Salad with Tofu
– Endive, Beet and Pear Slaw
– Creamy White Bean
– Chickpea Noodle
– Roasted Eggplant and Tomato
– Fettuccine with Walnut Sauce
– Penne with Red Pepper Pesto
– Farfalle and Summer Squash with Tomatoes, Basil and Pine Nuts
– Stir-Fried Portobellos with Soy-Maple Sauce
– Plant-Based Shepherd’s Pie
– Walkaway Ratatouille// END - About the Author ?>