P&O have announced that Event Cruises to festivals and world-famous events will be a part of their 2016/2017 itineraries.
All of P&O’s new Event Cruises have been scheduled to visit a famous festival or event so P&O cruisers can experience the world’s most famous events. Any opportunity to visit some of the world’s most incredible annual events is great, but even better from a cruise!
- Monaco Grand Prix (from Villefranche) on Oceana – grandstand seats or standing places.
- Monaco Historic Grand Prix (from Villefranche) on Oceana – grandstand seats or standing places will be available for this race that features cars from the 1930s to the 1980s.
- Kiel Week (from Kiel) on Arcadia – 5,000 sailors and 2,000 vessels race on the waters of Kiel Fjord.
- Naples Pizza Event (from Naples) on Britannia – the greatest celebration of pizza in Italy.
- Monaco International Fireworks Festival (from Monte Carlo) on Azura – the top deck of Azura is the best place to be as the best pyrotechnical specialists in the world display the latest firework innovations.
- Madeira Flower Festival (from Funchal) on Oriana – an annual spring festival where the streets are carpeted in flowers, with traditional music, a variety of shows and numerous exhibitions.
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival (from Copenhagen) on Aurora – a day and evening in port for guests to experience Europe’s largest jazz event with jazz celebrations continuing on-board.
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (from New Orleans) on Oriana – the ‘Jazz Fest’ is a feel-good musical event on more than 12 stages and featuring music including jazz, Cajun, blues, R&B, rock, funk, African, Latin, folk and more.
- Feria de Malaga (from Malaga) on Oriana – one of Andalusia’s most important festivals during which the streets are alive with Flamenco and Sangria.
P&O’s Event Cruises look be some of the most exciting sailings of the fleet! Are there any cruises here that you would like to be aboard?
If you could organise P&O’s Event Cruises, to which event or festival would you have the ship sail?
// END - About the Author ?>