Let’s face it; it’s a rare pub quiz that will have a cruising round for all you cruise fans out there to show off in but even if it did would you be ready for it?
Can you tell your P&O from your Pullmantur?
If you answered no to any of the above then the www.CRUISE.co.uk team say head back to the cruise classroom and swot up; for everyone else congratulations – you’re ready for our masterclass: 18 cruise facts that will seriously impress your mates..
1. Glamping At Sea!
2. Liverpool was home to Cunard…
3. Unlucky for some?
4. Points of the compass
5. Identical Ships
6. Clothes optional!
7. That’s a big hole!
8. Cruise Lines and Car Ferries
9. Rats on a cruise ship???
10. That’s a lot of bread!
11. No one likes paying double!
12. Avast me hearties
14. It was the best of times, it was the ‘cruise’ of times…
15. Don’t look now!
16. Spooky Going Ons Up North
18. Wow! We”d need something to settle out stomach!
How many of these did you know? Be honest now….
If you’ve any more interesting cruise facts let us know in the comments below and we’ll get them added for you