Nine Reasons You Should Always Date A Cruiser
March 31, 2015
Call us biased if you want but the www.CRUISE.co.uk think an appreciation of cruise holidays is one of the biggest things to look for when seeking a significant other. It’s not just the obvious shared interests though; it turns out there’s lot’s of reasons it’s a good idea…
They’ll Know All The Best Places To Go
They’ll be used to dodging the crowds and ferreting out the best places to visit in port – It’s a great skill when searching for bars or restaurants in a new town.
They’ll Always Be The Best Dressed Person In The Room –
They’ll be used to looking their best on a cruise so when you’re guaranteed to always turn up with the most well turned out person on your arm.
You Can Borrow Their HUGE Suitcase’s
Their suitcases will need to be enormous (for taking all their formal wear on holiday with them) and best of all they won’t mind lending you them.
Bad Weather Won’t Faze Them –
At some point or another they’ll have hit bad weather on their cruise. After a Force 10 gale a bit of rain isn’t going to stop them having a good time.
They’ll Enjoy The Finer Things In Life –
If they enjoy cruising they’re obviously used to the finer things in life which means you’ll be in for a treat when they treat you.
You’ll Avoid All The Normal Tourist Traps
Relax! They’ll probably have had every tourist trap and scam known to man tried on them at one point or another and they’ll know how to avoid them all.
They’ll Be Very Well-Travelled –
Having travelled the globe they’ll all seem knowledgeable, sophisticated and well-travelled.
You’ll Never Need To Worry About Them In Polite Company
They’ll be more than used to socialising with strangers from different cultures and as such will be charming in any company
They Might Take You With Them Next Time!
It goes without saying that if you’re dating a cruiser the next time they go they’ll want to bring you!
Other Articles you may be interested in
- Have Your Say: Does The World Of Cruising Nee...
- The Prettiest And The Spookiest: Five Best Ci...
- New Announcement From Virgin Cruises Shocks C...
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Wish You Were In...
- Cruise Line To Debut New Ship Just For Alaska
- How To Spend 3 Hours In Destinations Around T...
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Next Flight
- Exclusive: Step Into The Shoes Of Someone Tra...
- Our Very Own Holly And Charlie See The Snow M...
- How You Can Spend £30 Or Less In Funchal
- 16 Fun Facts About Cruising You Haven't Heard...
- It's Not All Kangaroos And Boomerangs: Cruise...