22 Things That Really Annoy Scottish People On A Cruise
November 16, 2015
We’ve all got things that annoy us when we’re on a cruise; whether it be sun lounger hogs, people not using the hand sanitisers or refusing to adhere to the dress codes. In fact we even wrote an article recently about the things that tended to bug people the most (you can read it here).
However there are some bugbears that seem to be peculiar to just one nationality or culture. Things that might drive one set of people absolutely crazy but don’t bother someone else at all.
After extensive research then… below are twenty two of the most annoying things about cruising for Scots…
We’re not laughing!
No… No we’re not!
Actually this one’s REALLY annoying… We just don’t like admitting it
Why do you care?
We’ve news for you… IT’S NOT REAL!
That’s not how you spell it!
How would you know then?
Scotland’s in the UK too you know
Sorry… Explain that one more time
IT’S A KILT!
Hahaha; that’s so funny! We’ve never heard that before!
No! Just no!
We don’t actually like the rain you know
Just how small do you think Scotland is?
We don’t really like these you know!
Well… Maybe a little
That IS NOT Scotch!
Happens every time…
Have you ever annoyed someone from Scotland on a cruise?
Are you Scottish and have any of these ever annoyed you?
Let us know in the comments below…
You may also be interested in…
Other Articles you may be interested in
- Have Your Say: Does The World Of Cruising Nee...
- The Prettiest And The Spookiest: Five Best Ci...
- New Announcement From Virgin Cruises Shocks C...
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Wish You Were In...
- Cruise Line To Debut New Ship Just For Alaska
- How To Spend 3 Hours In Destinations Around T...
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Next Flight
- Exclusive: Step Into The Shoes Of Someone Tra...
- Our Very Own Holly And Charlie See The Snow M...
- How You Can Spend £30 Or Less In Funchal
- 16 Fun Facts About Cruising You Haven't Heard...
- It's Not All Kangaroos And Boomerangs: Cruise...