18 Cruise Facts That Will Seriously Impress Your Mates
July 28, 2015
Let’s face it; it’s a rare pub quiz that will have a cruising round for all you cruise fans out there to show off in but even if it did would you be ready for it?
Can you tell your P&O from your Pullmantur?
If you answered no to any of the above then the www.CRUISE.co.uk team say head back to the cruise classroom and swot up; for everyone else congratulations – you’re ready for our masterclass: 18 cruise facts that will seriously impress your mates..
1. Glamping At Sea!
2. Liverpool was home to Cunard…
3. Unlucky for some?
4. Points of the compass
5. Identical Ships
6. Clothes optional!
7. That’s a big hole!
8. Cruise Lines and Car Ferries
9. Rats on a cruise ship???
10. That’s a lot of bread!
11. No one likes paying double!
12. Avast me hearties
14. It was the best of times, it was the ‘cruise’ of times…
15. Don’t look now!
16. Spooky Going Ons Up North
18. Wow! We”d need something to settle out stomach!
How many of these did you know? Be honest now….
If you’ve any more interesting cruise facts let us know in the comments below and we’ll get them added for you
Other Articles you may be interested in
- Have Your Say: Does The World Of Cruising Nee...
- The Prettiest And The Spookiest: Five Best Ci...
- New Announcement From Virgin Cruises Shocks C...
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Wish You Were In...
- Cruise Line To Debut New Ship Just For Alaska
- How To Spend 3 Hours In Destinations Around T...
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Next Flight
- Exclusive: Step Into The Shoes Of Someone Tra...
- Our Very Own Holly And Charlie See The Snow M...
- How You Can Spend £30 Or Less In Funchal
- 16 Fun Facts About Cruising You Haven't Heard...
- It's Not All Kangaroos And Boomerangs: Cruise...