17 Of The Worst Cruise Souvenirs EBay Has To Offer
November 9, 2015
Have you ever gone on a cruise and accidentally come away with part of the ship? We don’t mean the anchor – perhaps more like a pen you took from your cabin or perhaps, (more unusually) a coat hanger? Or else have you ever bought a particularly tacky cruise ship souvenir?
The www.CRUISE.co.uk team have recently seen a strange influx of cruise goodies popping up on EBay. There is everything weird and wonderful, from cruise ship spoons to the slippers you are given in your room!
Would you buy any of these items? We’re not sure we would…
A Cunard Coat Hanger
A Carnival Cruise Ship Mascot
A Crystal Cruises Pencil
A 1938 Cruise Brochure
Celebrity Cruises Swizzle Stick
Princess Cruises Circle Pins
These Princess pins aren’t the coolest fashion statement we’ve ever seen… but we have seen worse!
Questionable “Cruise Ship” Spoon
A P&O Fridge Magnet
Holland America Ticket Holder
Although useful… really?
Princess Cruises Tote Bag
We’re not so sure about this Princess bag either.
A Royal Caribbean Coke Cup
Fred Olsen High Vis Jacket
And we’re not sure this would be good to anyone but a cyclist perhaps!
Oceania Luggage Tag
Are you tempted by these?
A Hurtigruten Hat
Or this hat?
Regent Seven Seas Wrist Watch
Would you be seen with this watch?
MSC Cruises Mug
Or would you be enticed instead by this “very lightly handled” item?
We all love cruising… but we can’t say we’d buy any of these items!
What do you think of them? Cruise ship gold or cruising rubbish?
Have you ever bagged yourself a few cruise souvenirs?
Let us know in the comments below!
Other Articles you may be interested in
- Shock Announcement As Heathrow Set To Get Ano...
- Embrace The Extreme: Five Reasons Why Alaska ...
- Fred Olsen's Oldest And Most Popular Ship To ...
- Disney Promises Magic With The First Ever Mar...
- Top 5 Adventurous Cruises You Have To Try At ...
- Have Your Say: Does The World Of Cruising Nee...
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Wish You Were In...
- How To Spend 3 Hours In Destinations Around T...
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Next Flight
- Exclusive: Step Into The Shoes Of Someone Tra...
- Our Very Own Holly And Charlie See The Snow M...
- How You Can Spend £30 Or Less In Funchal