Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Royal Caribbean Extras

Adventure Equipment: - We've got everything you need for your cruise holiday; from active wear for all ages to travel accessories like tote bags and water bottle holders.
    Babies to go: Our partnership with Huggies and Gerber takes some of the weight off parents' shoulders - literally! You can pack lighter when you pre-order a completely stocked, ready-to-go nappy bag, or you can supplement your regular bag with a few extra supplies. They'll be delivered to your stateroom upon your arrival.

Celebrations: It's not a party without the decorations and celebratory goodies. From birthdays and coming-of-age ceremonies to weddings and anniversaries, make it a full celebration with cake, flowers, stateroom decorations and more! Cakes from 9.40 !!! Decorate a cabin for 20!!

Food and Drink:Sweet or savory, our Culinary Collection has just the thing to please your palate. Enjoy chocolate-dipped strawberries with a glass of champagne or a selection of fine cheeses paired with a bottle of wine from Robert Mondavi's Woodbridge Twin Oaks vineyard.

Light & Delightful Fruit Basket - 13.80

Fruit Basket & Korbel - 23.90

Fruit Basket & Solaire by Robert Mondavi, Cabernet Sauvignon, California - 22.00

Fruit Basket & Chardonnay, Castle Rock - 22.00

Fruit Basket & Beringer, White Zinfandel, California - 22.00

Fruit & Cheese Basket 20.10

Fruit & Cheese Basket with Korbel - 28.30

Fruit & Cheese Basket with Solaire by Robert Mondavi, Cabernet Sauvignon, California - 26.40

Fruit & Cheese Basket with Chardonnay, Castle Rock - 26.40

Fruit & Cheese Basket with Beringer, White Zinfandel, California - 26.40

Non-alcoholic Sparkling Wine and Strawberries - 22.00

Domaine Chandon and Strawberries - 42.20

Are you allowed to eat/drink them on board or are they given to you when you leave the ship? Cheaper than the restaurant prices and an alternative to risky smuggling your own drink on board.

It was a good wuestion and i keep popping back to see if thers an answer, but nothing yet. Surely someone would know. Your right though it does seem a better way of getting alcohol into your cabin!

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    It was a good wuestion and i keep popping back to see if thers an answer, but nothing yet. Surely someone would know. Your right though it does seem a better way of getting alcohol into your cabin!
    Of course they are for consumption onboard.

............and the sooner you consume it, the sooner they can try and sell you another.........Wilba

Wilba

I think you will find that Administrators generally use this board to communicate marketing information to their audience. I don't think they use it to answer questions.

I find that strange but they must have their reasons I suppose.

Images
    I think you will find that Administrators generally use this board to communicate marketing information to their audience. I don't think they use it to answer questions.

That is the general idea of a forum owned and run by a travel agent.

It's called marketing why spend hours trying to find out details like has ..... ship got a kettle in the cabin, then when the passenger gets onboard they have taken them away.
    Here information is what some as cruise passengers have experienced

That is the general idea of a forum owned and run by a travel agent.

It's called marketing why spend hours trying to find out details like has ..... ship got a kettle in the cabin, then when the passenger gets onboard they have taken them away.
    Here information is what some as cruise passengers have experienced

I know, that is what i said!!!!

Images

I know, that is what i said!!!!

So what is strange about it ?

I am totally at a loss to understand what this thread is about.

There is some information with little embroidery but that is all. There is no question and I can see no reason for posting the thread.

Someone please enlighten me because it has gone zooooooooming over my head.

Life's too serious for such flippancies ....Neil

Isnt post #2 a question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast