Bridge Over The River Kwai and MORE, a Far Eastern Odyssey

For those of you interested in military history in particular WW11 here is a great opportunity to visit the Bridge Over The River Kwai as part of a fantastic package I have put together with a Princess Cruise, a far eastern odyssey take a look at this itinerary:

Holiday Dates 14th April 2013 - 5th May 2013

14th April 2013 - Fly from London to Bangkok
    15th April 2013 - Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to The Grand Mercure, Park Avenue
    15th - 17th April 2013 - 2 nights stay at The Grand Mercure, Park Avenue
    16th April 2013 - Join your all day tour to The Bridge Over The River Kwai
    17th April 2013 - Transfer to the Diamond Princess and begin your 16 night cruise, with ports of call to Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Hong Kong, Nagasaki (Japan), Busan (S. Korea).

Nha Trang

3rd May 2013 - Arrive into Beijing, China and Transfer to the Grand Mercure, Beijing Central
    3rd - 5th May - 2 night stay at the Grand Mercure, Beijing Central
    4th May 2013 - Tour to Tiananmen Sq, The Forbidden City and Badaling Great Wall
    5th May 2013 - transfer to Beijing for your flights home
    The Diamond Princess offers a state of the art cruising experience As one of only two Princess ships built in Japan, it’s not surprising this exotic gem can often be found sailing to the most intriguing destinations abroad!

Great-tasting food is one of this ship’s highlights, offering the popular Italian restaurant, Sabatini’s, where freshly prepared pasta creations reign supreme. In the elegant dining rooms, you’ll find sommeliers to help you enhance your meal with paired wines. Poolside, our hand-tossed pizza is always served to you just out of the oven. And, as an added bonus, both Movies Under the Stars and The Sanctuary, a serene retreat exclusively for adults, have recently been added to Diamond Princess. Where is she today, check out the bridge cam, click here

One of my customers recently sent details into me outlining on board credit benefits open to military veterans offered by Princess, look at what's on offer, for a cruise 6 days or less receive $50 per person, cruise for 7 to 13 days $100 per person and for 14 days £250 per person. For more details click here, its worth a look

Package prices from:

£2359 - inside cabin, £2459 - Ocean View, £2959 - Balcony, £3259 - Mini suite

Last edited by James, Cruise.co.uk; 20th March 2014 at 04:59 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com

Images
    Not much response at the moment Simon.

I can offer you a picture taken at Kanchanaburi - the town of The Bridge over the River Kwai...

Fascinating place, I have visited it many times. About a couple of hours drive from Bangkok and well worth the journey.

Thanks Richard, looks very warm, what time of year was that picture taken ?

I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com

I have been fortunate to have visited many of the places on the itinerary and would recommend it.
    The different cultures and places to visit are amazing.
    Haggis

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    I have been fortunate to have visited many of the places on the itinerary and would recommend it.
    The different cultures and places to visit are amazing.
    Haggis
    hi haggis,been many times to bangkok,phuket,pattaya,cambodia,etc..if you have visited the bridge over the river kwai, you cannot help but be moved by the sheer presence of the place...a experience we will never forget..nor the narrated perspective,of it all, by a local.