Experience a New England Autumn in 2012!

You may not know, but I grew up in Upstate New York. I really miss this time of year as it's the perfect time to visit New England. The leaves turn bright colors or red, orange and gold, the air is crisp, and the cider donuts are in massive supply.

Our Tailor Made Department recently put together this incredible package for October 2012 and I have been dreaming about it since I saw it. It's absolutely perfect. The package begins on 5 October when you fly from UK to Montreal and are transfered to the 5* Omni Hotel Mont-Royal. The 6 October you spend at your leisure and on 7 October you board the Oceania Regatta for a 12 night cruise.

Oceania is a fantastic luxury cruise line. They label themselves as country club casual so no need to get the diamonds out of the vault. And they really pride themselves on their food since their executive chef is world reknowned Jacques Pepin. The video below really tells you everything you need to know...

Your cruise then proceeds as follows:
    8 October- Quebec City
    9 October- Cruising St. Lawrence River
    10 October- Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    11 October-Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
    12 October- Sydney, Nova Scotia
    13 October- Halifax, Nova Scotia
    14 October- St. John, New Brunswick
    15 October- Bar Harbour, Maine
    16 October- Rockland/Camden, Maine
    17 October- Cruising Gulf of Maine
    18 October- Newport, Rhode Island
    19 October- Arrive in New York
    20-21 October- New York at your leisure using your Big 3 Attraction ticket and taking in a Broadway show
    22 October- Transfer to airport for flights back to UK
    23 October- Arrive UK
    Including all of the above and $150 per stateroom on board credit
    the prices are as follows:
    G grade inside - £3799
    C2 grade oceanview- £3999
    B2 grade balcony - £4499
    PH3 Suite - £5299

This is such a fantastic trip so book early to avoid disappointment!

Last edited by James, Cruise.co.uk; 20th March 2014 at 05:00 PM.
    You can talk to me about this or any other cruise booking by calling me at 0800 408 6165.
    Or you can email me at jessicak@cruise.co.uk.
    Check out my blog to see what I have to say and what my clients have to say about me! jessicacruise.cruiseblogs.co.uk