South Pacific Odyssey - Best Ever South Pacific Cruise

Where paradise is truly paradise, in all the years I traveled the world Tahiti and the South Pacific Islands were the only places that exceeded my expectations of paradise. No its not cheap but you would expect that for lush green tropical islands, pure white sandy beaches, turquoise sea and bath time sea temperatures, oh and the best crepes in the world, served up on the quayside in Papeete.

Also served up on the quayside in Papeete, the best cruise ship in the world (my opinion) The Marina awaits to whisk passengers away to 12 nights of gastronomic delights, fascinating ports, superb cultural, cookery and art lectures, experience the Islands that inspired Gauguin.

10th Jan - 27th Jan 2013 - Your Itinerary:

10th Jan 2013 - Fly from London Heathrow via LA to Papetee, French Polynesia

11th Jan to 16th Jan - Transfer to the luxurious Intercontinental Resort Hotel, Tahiti for a 5 night stay ( included
    Breakfast and Dinner)

Garden Room for 5 nights

16th Jan to 27th Jan - 12 nights on board Oceania Marina in the cabin of your choice
    Wed 16 Jan PAPEETE (TAHITI), FRENCH POLYN 15:00 23:00
    Thu 17 Jan MOOREA, FRENCH POLYNESIA 08:00 18:00
    Fri 18 Jan HUAHINE, FRENCH POLYNESIA 08:00 18:00
    Sat 19 Jan RAIATEA, FRENCH POLYNESIA 08:00 18:00
    Sun 20 Jan BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA 07:00

Mon 21 Jan BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA 14:00
    Tue 22 Jan CRUISING THE TUAMOTU ARCHIPELA
    Wed 23 Jan NUKU HIVA, MARQUESAS ISLANDS 14:00 22:00
    Thu 24 Jan HIVA OA, MARQUESAS ISLANDS 08:00 18:00
    Fri 25 Jan CRUISING THE TUAMOTU ARCHIPELA
    Sat 26 Jan RANGIROA, FRENCH POLYNESIA 08:00 17:00
    Sun 27 Jan PAPEETE (TAHITI), FRENCH POLYN 08:00 15:00 23:00

27th Jan 2013 - Fly home via LA

Prices are per person and based on 2 sharing and include economy flights, transfers, half board at the Intercontinental in Tahiti, full board on board Marina, with free soft drinks, $100 on board credit and use of the best specialty restaurants on the high seas. Business class flights are included in the Oceania Suites, Vista Suites and the Owners suite prices

Balcony from £5619

Penthouse from £6649

Oceania Suite from £12'579

Vista Suite from £13'790

Owners Suite from £15'299 (furnished by Ralph Lauren)

Owners Suite by Ralph Lauren

Stop overs in LA and premium economy flights can be added just ask

Last edited by Simon, Cruise.co.uk; 15th September 2011 at 07:54 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com

Now I just have to win the Lottery & I know where I'll be going! Well I don't buy tickets but husband does. Never mind I'll have to wait until March to catch up with Marina in Miami and to see if you are right about her. I bet you are!

Images
    We did this last year on the Aurora , I can recommend Tahiti and Bora Bora, such wonderful ports of call.CG

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    We did this last year on the Aurora , I can recommend Tahiti and Bora Bora, such wonderful ports of call.CG
    ...and I can recommend the Intercontinental Tahiti...aka Beachcomber...we stayed there for two weeks years ago.