Sensational South America

I really do go on about it but South America is such a fantastic continent to visit, I have been a few times myself and love it. I have put this sensational cruise and stay package together for January 2013, so plenty of time for you to prepare.

The whole tour includes overnight stays in South America's finest cities Santiago, Buenos Aires, Rio and a visit to Iguazu falls, all in 5 Star accommodation, a luxury cruise on board the beautiful Star Princess around the Cape with chances to explore the Chilean Lake District and view glaciers that rival all Alaska has to offer, Patagonia and the Falkland Islands amongst others, a choice of tours in Santiago, experience hot Tango dancing in Buenos Aires, in Rio visit Sugar Loaf Mountain or take a jeep safari into the rain forest. To finish the tour off a trip to the one and only Iguazu Falls.

Departure date 14th January 2013 and arrival back into the UK 7th Feb 2013

The itineary:

Day 1 - Fly to Santiago, Chile
    Day 2 - Arrive in Santiago and transfer to your hotel, the Grand Hyatt
    Day 3 - Choose a half day city tour or experince one of Chile's finest vineyard tours
    Day 4 - Transfer to the Star Princess and begin your cruise

1 Santiago (Valparaiso), Chile depart 6:00 PM
    2 At Sea
    3 Puerto Montt, Chile 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Puerto Montt

4 At Sea
    5 Amalia Glacier, Chile (Scenic Cruising) 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
    6 Punta Arenas, Chile 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
    7 Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego), Argentina 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM

8 Cape Horn (Scenic Cruising) 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
    9 Falkland Islands (Stanley) 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
    10 At Sea
    11 Puerto Madryn, Argentina 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    12 At Sea
    13 Montevideo, Uruguay 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    14 Buenos Aires, Argentina 5:00 AM

Hot Tango Nights in Buenos Aires

Day 16 - Transfer to your 5 star hotel - Enjoy Buenos Aires at your leisure, in the evening enjoy a night city tour and an amazing dinner and Tango show
    Day 17 - Take advantage of a day pass on board an open bus tour, enjoy Buenos Aires during the day
    Day 18 - Transfer to the airport and catch your flight to Rio, in Rio transfer to your 5 star hotel, right on Copacabana beach
    Days 19 and 20 - Choose 2 of 3 tours to Sugar Loaf mountain or the Statue of Christ or a rain forest jeep safari
    Day 21 - Transfer to the airport and catch your flight to Iguzua Falls, transfer to your 5 star hotel
    Day 22 - Join your tour to the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls

Iguazu Falls

Day 23 - Transfer to the airport and your journey home

Day 24 - Arrive back in the UK

The whole package includes the cruise, flights, a selection of tours and overseas transfers.
    Based on 2 sharing, Air France flights from Manchester ( London also available, just ask).

Inside cabin - £4229

Ocean View - £4629

Balcony - £4829

This tour is very popular so early booking is advised, other dates are available, I can also put together a similar package to include the celebrity Infinity - don't be shy just ask

prices above are per person

Last edited by Simon, Cruise.co.uk; 11th August 2011 at 04:11 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com