Christmas Cruise in the South Pacific!

With the weather being somewhat favorable in the UK, most of us don't have Christmas on the mind, but it will be here before we know it! I've just put together a lovely Christmas holiday around a fantastic cruise on Oceania Regatta!

Oceania is an amazing luxury cruise line. If you don't believe me, see for yourself by checking out the new Cruise.co.uk video section!

You would leave London Heathrow on 14 December and fly to Los Angeles. You will then spend 2 nights in Los Angeles at the 5 star Viceroy in Santa Monica. On 15 December you will be on a tour of Los Angeles on which you'll see some of Los Angeles' most fascinating landmarks.

On December 16 you'll board the Oceania Regatta and go to some incredible ports. The itinerary is as follows:

Dec 16: Los Angeles, United States
    Dec 17: Cruising
    Dec 18: Cruising
    Dec 19: Cruising
    Dec 20: Cruising
    Dec 21: Cruising
    Dec 22: Nawiliwili, United States
    Dec 23: Kahului, United States
    Dec 24: Honolulu, United States
    Dec 25: Kailua-Kona, United States
    Dec 26: Cruising
    Dec 27: Cruising
    Dec 28: Christmas Island, Christmas Island
    Dec 29: Cruising
    Dec 30: Cruising
    Dec 31: Bora Bora, French Polynesia
    Jan 01: Bora Bora, French Polynesia
    Jan 02: Raiatea, French Polynesia
    Jan 03: Moorea, French Polynesia
    Jan 04: Huahine, French Polynesia
    Jan 05: Papeete, French Polynesia
    Jan 06: Papeete, French Polynesia

On the 6 January you'll be transferred to the Interncontinental in Papeete and enjoy 2 nights in an overwater bungalow. On the 7 January you'll get to explore Tahiti on a fantastic tour. The tour will begin by the Mara'a Fern Grottoes, which is by the road just across the Paea shoreline. Some Tahitians believe "varua ino" (evil spirits) lurk in the shadowy depths. Afterwards, you will visit the Botanical Garden, located adjacent to the Paul Gauguin museum. It is an opportunity to see tropical gardens and streams, with hundred of varieties of tropical trees, shrubs, plants and flowers. Visit the waterfalls which are located at Faarumai in their luxuriant and exotic setting, walk across a bamboo plantation and follow pretty trails. Next your visit will take you to The Arahoho Blowhole, which is a lava tube designed by liquid lava flowing under cold and hard lava, creating a channel. When waves crash against the rocks and enter in this channel, the result is a powerful sea water geyser that showers on lookers.

Picture yourself on Christmas Day enjoying the beautiful sights of Kona and Hawaii in 25 degree weather...

Treat yourself this Christmas to an incredibly memorable festive season... all flights, transfers, hotels, tours and the cruise in a D grade outside cabin for 4699. Call me soon to book at 0800 408 6165.

Last edited by Jess, Cruise.co.uk; 29th June 2011 at 10:57 AM.
    You can talk to me about this or any other cruise booking by calling me at 0800 408 6165.
    Or you can email me at jessicak@cruise.co.uk.
    Check out my blog to see what I have to say and what my clients have to say about me! jessicacruise.cruiseblogs.co.uk

Images
    Its twenty five years since we stayed at this Papeete hotel [it was the Beachcomber in those days] but what sticks in my memory was the fabulous seafood buffet. If they still do it, it's a 'must'.

It's a heck of a long haul flight home [may be via that 'lovely' airport LAX] though. I'd try and include a stop over to break the journey.

Yes, the lovely sites of the LAX airport are included too Mrs. M. Haha. Maybe a good time to catch up on some Zzzzzzz's.

You can talk to me about this or any other cruise booking by calling me at 0800 408 6165.
    Or you can email me at jessicak@cruise.co.uk.
    Check out my blog to see what I have to say and what my clients have to say about me! jessicacruise.cruiseblogs.co.uk

Sounds gorgeous, I'm beginning to fantasise about the Christmas food on Regatta and no supermarket shop to do.

All I need is hubsband to win the lottery. I won't as I don't buy tickets.