Onboard the Maple Leaf from mighty Niagara to New York!

MAPLE LEAF EXPLORER FROM NIAGARA TO NEW YORK

This unique Tailor Made package was built with you in mind....

You will experience a mixture of delights with this EXCLUSIVE cruise.co.uk package.
    From the breathtaking views of the Niagara Falls to being transported on the Maple Leaf train for a buzzing city break stay in the most famous city in the World - New York New York!! Finished off with a luxury sailing back into Southampton onboard the beautiful Cunard QM2. Perfect....

What's included in your package?

• You will Fly LGW direct to Toronto for 2nts at the Marriott Niagara Falls where you will overlook the Falls from your room - stunning!
    • Travel by Amtrack on the Maple Leaf Explorer to New York
    • 3nts at the 4* Empire Hotel in New York
    • Whilst in New York you will get 2 free tours included: 1. Super New York tour which is a full day guided tour taking in the full delights of New York. 2. Spirit of New York Lunch Cruise, a whistle stop tour of Manhattan on a boat!
    • 7nt Transatlantic crossing onboard the QM2 back into Southampton with your choice of stateroom.
    • Full Board onboard the cruise.
    • All transfers are taken care of
    • All port taxes and supplements
    This dream journey could be yours from these AMAZING prices!!

Stateroom:
    Inside D6 1699pp
    Oceanview C3 1849pp
    Balcony B5 2109pp
    Deluxe Balcony A4 2299pp
    Princess Grill P3 3285pp
    Queens Grill Q7 3949pp

If you require further information then please feel free to call me on my direct line 0800 408 6089 where I will be happy to help.

Is there a date for this package please ?

Hello - your journey would start on the 5th June 2011 and total trip would be 12 nights. Thats not to say we could not package it to whichever date would be more suitable to you?

Please feel free to call me or email me if you would like any further information :-)

Images
    I googled the Marriott Niagara Falls hotel and at first thought that they'd photoshopped the image but no not at all. My goodness, the hotel is literally right there beside the falls...what an amazing view they must have! It does sound a fabulous holiday. I only wish that we had the spare cash available right now because we'd be seriously considering booking this.

Hi Pippa, yes the package is truey an amazing one it has to be said! We carefully put them together so that we are offering the best for our customers! You don't have to take the whole package if you wanted to cut the costs? We can tailor it to pretty much suit your needs and budget of course