Vegas and Alaska!

What a combination this is! The big city lights of Las Vegas and the Beautiful scenery of the Alaskan Inside Passage.

luxor.jpg The-Grand-Canyon.jpg

Las Vegas has to be one of my favourite cities, its big, brash but lots of fun that leaves you longing to go back! For me Vegas is the ' Strip '. Miles of hotels and trying to see them all is a test of the fittest! We started at the MGM Grand and it took us all day to reach the end and the Venetian, you have to see the detail they put into these hotels, they really are something else!

After resting our legs we then went to the Grand Canyon which features on the tour, it really is a wonder of the world! Having lunch on the edge of the Canyon is an experience not to be missed but also seeing it from the view of a helicopter was something I will never forget! A little nerve racking as you go over the edge? Absolutely but totally worth it!

alaska.jpg Sapphire_Princess.jpg

Then after the big city you can relax and take in the beautiful scenic Alaska and spend your time thinking about all the money you lost in Vegas!

The tour itself departs on the 9th May 2011 and is 14 nights.

It includes:
    4 nights at the Luxor in Las Vegas - Including Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon Helicopter tour.
    2 nights in Seattle. - Including Seattle City Tour
    Return Flights - Including internal flight Between Vegas and Seattle.
    All transfers.
    7 nights on board the Sapphire Princess.

All of this is only 2329 per person for an inside cabin and 2699 per person for a balcony!

So what do you think folks?? Is this something you would like to try?

Last edited by Tina, Cruise.co.uk; 20th January 2011 at 03:59 PM.