You decide? Lake Garda, Venice & ???

Lakes, Mountains & Mediterranean Sea 17 Nights

This is an amazing unique Taylor made package which im sure is going to be really popular.

You start your trip with 7 Nights at the Hotel Benacus in Riva del Garda on the stunning Lake Garda Half Board Basis

Then on to Venice for 3 Nights at the 5* Bauer Palladia Hotel & Spa
    Enjoy a half day tour sailling to Maurano, Burano & Torcello

Now for the Good Bit?

You can then decide between 7 Nights on board the Norwegian Jade or 7 Nights on the Voyager of the Seas

Norwegian Jade

Venice : Dubrovnik : Dubrovnik : Piraeus (Athens) : Piraeus (Athens) : Izmir (Ephesus) : Izmir (Ephesus) : Split : Split : Venice

Inside 2199pp
    Oceanview 2349PP
    Balcony 2649PP
    Suite 3199

Voyager of the Seas

Venice : Koper : Ravenna : Bari : Dubrovnik : Venice : Venice, Italy

Inside 2399pp
    Oceanview 2579pp
    Balcony 2749pp
    Suite 3299pp

Click here for full details

Last edited by Caroline, Cruise.co.uk; 7th January 2011 at 11:25 AM.
    If you need help from a cruise expert with many years experience, contact me on
    Tel: 0800 4086073 or carolinek@cruise.co.uk

Learn a bit more about me or see comments from lots of my happy customers at www.carolinescruisenews.blogspot.com

check out LEGER local free pick up on coach,overnight stay in Belgium meal included,3 night stay nice hotel lake garda,meals included,free tour to verona,then 7 night cruise on msc Armonia calling at Ancona,Corfu,Santorini greece,Piraeus greece,Argostoli, Kotor montenegro,Venice,then picked up by coach,travel through austria for overnight stay meals included,then to Belgium for another overnight stay meal included,then over on ferry to dover and taken back to your hometown,or for a little extra door to door service best off all1,099 great deal

This does sound like a great price however when you break down what you actually get e.g only three nights in Lake Garda, no time in Venice and spending most of the holiday on a coach, compared to our package which offers direct flights to your destination, 7 nights in Lake Garda and three nights in Venice with an included excursion, then on to a four star ship, they are two very different experiences both of which I'm sure will appeal to different people.

If you need help from a cruise expert with many years experience, contact me on
    Tel: 0800 4086073 or carolinek@cruise.co.uk

Learn a bit more about me or see comments from lots of my happy customers at www.carolinescruisenews.blogspot.com