G'Day For A Cruise

I have an Australian tailor-made which quite frankly is out of this world, and trust me on this one as I have visited a fair few places on the itinerary - albeit via land and air.

It is on the Queen Mary II in Febuary 2012 for 27 nights and kicks off with 3 nights in Sydney where you can visit the Opera House, Markets and Harbour all in a short walk of each other. For those who want something a little different you should also book in on the Sydney Bridge climb - read about it here on my blog. - all this with a free Sydney Harbour cruise thrown in.

You then embark upon the QM2 for your 24 night cruise taking in Brisbane, The Whitsundays, Cairns, Darwin, Bali, Freemantle, Adelaide and Melbourne all before catching your flight back to the UK.

As I already said I have been to a few of these places - The Whitsunday Islands, Cairns, Bali and Sydney - so can vouch first hand exactly why you would want to visit here.

I can also suggest a few extra places if you need a little help along the way.

As always I look forward to your comments and questions.

Last edited by Kris, Cruise.co.uk; 13th December 2010 at 04:02 PM.