Around the World in 37 days

Greetings Forum

Have put together this package for a client this morning, so i thought I'd pop it on here for something different.

Jan 2011 fly direct LHR to Las Vegas with British Airways
    Private transfer from Airport to Hotel
    3 Nights room only in the Four Seasons hotel Las Vegas
    Jan 2011 Private transfer from Hotel to Airport
    Fly Direct British Airways Las Vegas to Sydney
    Private transfer upon arrival from Sydney Airport into the city.
    Feb 2011 rejoin package
    4 Nights accommodation at 4* Mercure Sydney Hotel, Room Only
    Feb 2011 Blue Mountains Tour
    Feb 2011 Sydney Harbour Cruise Tour
    Feb 2011 Private transfer to Cruise Port
    Cruise 23 Nights to Beijing on Diamond Princess
    Mar 2011 Arrive Beijing Port
    Private transfer to 5* Intercontinental Beijing Beichen (Bed and Breakfast)
    Mar 2011 Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb Tour
    Mar 2011 Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace Tour
    Mar 2011 Private transfer to Beijing Airport
    Direct Flight to London Heathrow with British Airways
    Mar 2011 Arrive London Heathrow

Inside Cabins 4199pp
    Outside Cabins 4429pp
    Balcony Cabins 4919pp

I know it's a big trip but has it alot of bang for your buck!

Last edited by Daniel, Cruise.co.uk; 6th November 2010 at 12:48 PM.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Greetings Forum

Have put together this package for a client this morning, so i thought I'd pop it on here for something different.

[SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]6th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Jan 2011 fly direct LHR to Las Vegas with British Airways[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Private transfer from Airport to Hotel[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]3 Nights room only in the Four Seasons hotel Las Vegas[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]9th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Jan 2011 Private transfer from Hotel to Airport[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Fly Direct British Airways Las Vegas to Sydney[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Private transfer upon arrival from Sydney Airport into the city.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]4th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Feb 2011 rejoin package[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]4 Nights accommodation at 4* Mercure Sydney Hotel, Room Only[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]5th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Feb 2011 Blue Mountains Tour [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]6th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Feb 2011 Sydney Harbour Cruise Tour[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]8th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Feb 2011 Private transfer to Cruise Port[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Cruise 23 Nights to Beijing on Diamond Princess[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]3rd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Mar 2011 Arrive Beijing Port[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Private transfer to 5* Intercontinental Beijing Beichen (Bed and Breakfast)[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]4th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Mar 2011 Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb Tour[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]5th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Mar 2011 Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace Tour[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]6th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Mar 2011 Private transfer to Beijing Airport[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Direct Flight to London Heathrow with British Airways[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]7th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Mar 2011 Arrive London Heathrow[/SIZE][/FONT]

Inside Cabins 4199pp
    Outside Cabins 4429pp
    Balcony Cabins 4919pp

I know it's a big trip but has it alot of bang for your buck!
    Think you need to sort out the formatting codes to make it readable

Pete

Pete

If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Images
    Seems to be OK now. They've gone and I can read it

Pete

Pete

If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Note to self... preview before posting :D

Thanks Pete