Aloha! Ultimate Hawaii

I packaged this up for a customer today and thought it was so good you should all know about it

Fly out from London 8th Feb 2011 arriving in Honolulu early evening and check into the Sheraton on Waikki beach for a 4 night stay, day 2 and 3 take advantage of a Honolulu Power Pass and pick and choose what you fancy, maybe visit the Arizona & Missouri Pearl Harbour memorials

or take in some snorkelling or surfing. On day 4 perhaps spend it on the world famous Waikki Beach.

On the 12th February board the Pride Of America, the worlds only cruise ship based in Hawaii, ideally positioned to give you the best Hawaiian cruise possible with visits to Maui, Hilo, Kona and Kauai.This cruise has got to be worth the money, why go from LA with all those days at sea, use those days to enjoy more of Hawaii, no other cruise line spends more time in Hawaiian port

Enjoy the cruise in your mini suite from as little as 3485

Last edited by Simon, Cruise.co.uk; 3rd November 2010 at 05:44 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com