Just organized a great cruise for a customer of mine who snapped it up so thought I would give the rest of you a chance.

This cruise is not in our tailor-made brochure as yet so offers something a little different at a great price.

The trip is 27 nights and includes all flights from London and transfers and would fly out on the 4th of February

You start with a flight from London to Sydney and spend 2 nights in a 4 star hotel in the centre of Sydney; next you will join the cruise for 23 nights on the 8th of February visiting:

Sydney, Port Douglas, Darwin, Bali (Benoa), Hong Kong, Keelung, Nagasaki, Shanghai, Dalian and Beijing

Then you will fly back to London from Beijing.

Speaking from experience I can tell you the Diamond Princess is a brilliant ship and I have visited Sydney, Bali and Hong Kong so trust me when I tell you that you wont be disappointed.

The prices are pretty good too:

Inside from only 3229 per person

Outsides form only 3349 per person - thats only 4.44 per night extra

Balconies from 3719 per person

And if you fancy a bit of luxury why not have a suite starting from only 4299 per person - thats only 159 per person per night in a suite

If you fancy another day or two at either end of the cruise or advice/prices on trips this can always be accommodated - all you need to do is ask

Hope this looks as good to you as it does to me.