Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York

Here is a holiday that offers sun, sea and city all in one. Visit a selection of iconic cities, blended with exotic Caribbean islands, and an unforgettable transit of the Panama Canal all in one incredible journey.

Your cruise aboard Queen Victoria in February 2012 will take you all the way from Los Angeles right the way back to Southampton with visits to Mexico, Costa Rica, Aruba, St Thomas, New York and a transit of the incredible Panama Canal.

However, what makes this holiday different, and fantastic value for money are the exclusive tailor-made touches. You will fly out to neon-lit Las Vegas for a fun-filled 2 nights, soaking up the atmosphere of buzzing Las Vegas. You will then fly on to glamorous Los Angeles for a further 3 nights, where we are throwing in 2 tours so you can be sure to see everything that this wonderful city has on offer.

Your first tour will take you on a grand city tour, where you will have a whistle-stop tour of Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverley Hills. Watch out for famous faces, have your photo taken with the Hollywood sign and soak up the atmosphere of Sunset Strip and Rodeo Drive.

Your second will take you on a Hollywood walk of fame, with a behind-the-scenes tour, a tour of the array of spectacular movie stars' homes, plus entrance to the Hollywood museum.

If all of this isn't enough for you, perhaps the fantastic price will seal the deal. We can offer you this 30 night holiday, including your 25 night luxury cruise, Las Vegas and L.A. city breaks, all flights and transfers and 2 tours in Los Angeles from just 1899 per person. That breaks down as just over 60 per night!!

I'm sure you will want to know more, so please call me on 0800 408 6127 or email danielt@cruise.co.uk

Last edited by La Sirenita, Cruise.co.uk; 20th September 2010 at 02:12 PM.

Just a quick note to say thanks for the response on this one. Interest has been very good.

Is anyone here a Vegas veteran? I could be going for 3 days in November and am looking for some advice on what not to miss.

3 Days is not enough time!

Bellagio fountains at night with music are just tear jerking.
    Rain storm inside Aladdins Hotel
    The Gondolas in the Venetian
    The roller coaster around the New York Hotel
    The lions in the MGM Grand
    The Luxor for Pyramids and the Sphinx
    The Excalibur for its Castles and Knights of old
    Circus Circus
    Caesars Palace for its grandeur

Each and every hotel is unique and you just have to go inside each and everyone to see how spectacular they are, there are many more I have not mentioned but you have to visit each one!

In addition to Bradbury's list of unmissables, don't miss the Grand Canyon and if you've still got some time left go to the Gun Store and get some shooting practice.

Optional add-on

I have had a couple of clients mention the Grand Canyon Hampshire Thorn, and with the long list of highlights that you have picked out Bradbury, I have come up with a solution.

I have tailor-made an optional add-on for those who wish to spend more time in Vegas and see some of the surrounding highlights. With this optional add-on, you will get

• 2 extra nights in Las Vegas
    • VIP Hoover Dam tour to be taken on one of your days in Vegas
    • Plus, an exhilarating helicopter ride below the rim of the Grand Canyon, landing at the exclusive Grand Canyon Ranch, and presenting you with spectacular views as you fly back over the Las Vegas Strip.
    You can enjoy this optional add-on from 449 per person.

And thank you both for your suggestions

Images
    Daniel

Sounds interesting, would you add a link/list of ports of call please

cheers

Helen

the keeper of Sophie (who snores), the cat and Tallulah and Loobylu, the kitties

Included are all transfers from airports to hotel/cruise.

23th Feb 2012 fly direct LHR to Vegas with Virgin
    2 nights in 5* Accommodation on the strip in Las Vegas (based on 4 Seasons hotel)
    25th Feb 2012 fly direct Vegas to LA
    3 nights in 4* accommodation in LA (Based on Crown Plaza)
    Includes Hollywood walk of fame tour in LA and Deluxe grand City tour.
    28th Feb sail Cunard Queen Victoria from La to Southampton (Itinerary below) in inside cabin.

QUEEN VICTORIA Itinerary
    Cruise Line : CUNARD
    Date : Tue 28 Feb 2012 Cruise Length : 25 Nights
    Date Port Arrival Boarding Departure Remark

Tue 28 Feb LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STA 12:00 17:00 EMBARK
    Wed 29 Feb AT SEA
    Thu 01 Mar AT SEA
    Fri 02 Mar MANZANILLO FULL DAY
    Sat 03 Mar ACAPULCO, MEXICO FULL DAY
    Sun 04 Mar HUATULCO, MEXICO FULL DAY
    Mon 05 Mar AT SEA
    Tue 06 Mar PUNTARENAS, COSTA RICA FULL DAY
    Wed 07 Mar AT SEA
    Thu 08 Mar PANAMA CANAL, PANAMA FULL DAY
    Fri 09 Mar AT SEA
    Sat 10 Mar ARUBA FULL DAY
    Sun 11 Mar AT SEA
    Mon 12 Mar ST. THOMAS, U.S.V.I. FULL DAY
    Tue 13 Mar AT SEA
    Wed 14 Mar AT SEA
    Thu 15 Mar AT SEA
    Fri 16 Mar NEW YORK FULL DAY
    Sat 17 Mar AT SEA
    Sun 18 Mar AT SEA
    Mon 19 Mar AT SEA
    Tue 20 Mar AT SEA
    Wed 21 Mar AT SEA
    Thu 22 Mar AT SEA
    Fri 23 Mar AT SEA
    Sat 24 Mar SOUTHAMPTON, ENGLAND 07:00 DISEMBARK

If you would like to alter the package to encompass additional nights stay in Vegas or LA then let me know.

Prices are as follows.

Inside Cabins from 1899pp
    Outside Cabins from 2115pp
    Balcony Cabin from 2259pp (A5 price is 2429pp)
    Princess Grill from 3499pp
    Queens Grill from 4539pp

Hope this casts a little more light on this very special trip. The interest has been very good in the one. I think the sail back through the canal has attracted some attention.

If you would like to chat and go into a little more depth please get in touch.

Daniel

In April we had 5 days in New York, then 8 days in Vegas, which turned into 16 days in Vegas with the volcano - just to say we never run out of things to do and had a fantastic time

Arcadia / Oceana x 2 / Oriana / Queen Mary 2 / Ventura
    Future Cruises - Oriana - Jun 12

Talking

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    3 Days is not enough time!

Bellagio fountains at night with music are just tear jerking.
    Rain storm inside Aladdins Hotel
    The Gondolas in the Venetian
    The roller coaster around the New York Hotel
    The lions in the MGM Grand
    The Luxor for Pyramids and the Sphinx
    The Excalibur for its Castles and Knights of old
    Circus Circus
    Caesars Palace for its grandeur

Each and every hotel is unique and you just have to go inside each and everyone to see how spectacular they are, there are many more I have not mentioned but you have to visit each one!
    Guess i might need some caffine in the system. Sleep might not be an option :D

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Daniel

In April we had 5 days in New York, then 8 days in Vegas, which turned into 16 days in Vegas with the volcano - just to say we never run out of things to do and had a fantastic time
    Wow. Hope the tables were kind to you over that period of time. I'd need a new mortgage with 16 days ha ha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast