Attention all single passengers! This one is for you!
The Yachts of Seabourn is a fantastic cruise line. Or could you even call them a cruise line since they are yachts? Probably not when maximum passenger capacity is 450! In fact Seabourn is the preferred cruise of our owner, Andrew Gardner. Why are they fantastic? They are luxury, but relaxed. You don't need to bring the diamonds out of the vault. The service just happens without demand.
Always compliementary is:
- in-suite bar and refrigerator stocked to your preferences
- fine wines at lunch and dinner
- open bars throughout the yacht
- gratuitiesWhat makes Seabourn stand out among other luxury options?
- open-seating gourmet dining with menus by celebrity Chef Charlie Palmer
- Evening Under the Stars with a barbeque gala on deck with dancing and live music
- marina with in sea pool and watersports
- Caviar in the Surf during beach barbeques ashore
- Pure Pampering bath drawn by your personal suite stewardess
- Complimentary Massage Moments on deck
- Shopping with the Chef at local markets
- and so much more...But seeing is believing so check out the video below...
Now, what makes this special for single passengers? Most single passengers feel the burn when cruise lines implement single supplements on double occupancy cabins. Some cruise lines even charge 100% single supplement for certain dates meaning the single passenger has to pay double! Not fair, I know...
On selected Seabourn cruises there is just a 30% single supplement!
Seabourn Odyssey departing on 24 October with flights from London going to
Piraeus (Athens), Nisos Melos, Patmos, Rhodes, Mykonos, Kusadasi (Ephesus), Lesbos and Istanbul.
Including flights from London in an A Outside suite the price is just £3399!
So my single people, come and board Seabourn! Call me today at 0800 408 6165!
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Topic: Single time with seabourn!
10th August 2011, 12:34 PM #1
Single Time with Seabourn!
Last edited by Jess, Cruise.co.uk; 10th August 2011 at 01:56 PM.You can talk to me about this or any other cruise booking by calling me at 0800 408 6165.
Or you can email me at email@example.com.
Check out my blog to see what I have to say and what my clients have to say about me! jessicacruise.cruiseblogs.co.uk