Images

A Taste of the Danube.....

Fancy something a little different in 2013?
    How about a river cruise plus city stays?
    This could be a great way to give river cruising a try or for existing rivercruisers this is a great combination of stay and cruise!

River cruising is a fantastic way to visit new destinations, you will dock rightin the center of towns, witness beautiful scenery, amazing gourmet food andoverall a very relaxing holiday!

Your Itinerary will be;

27th July 2013
    Heathrow direct flights
    2 nights in Vienna, Bed & Breakfast,

29th July 2013
    3 nights cruising onboard the 4* Affinity Full Board basis including drinks withmeals, sail from Vienna to-

Melk –Dürnstein. Today isdedicated to the beautiful and romantic Wachau Valley, where so many excellentAustrian wines are grown and produced. This morning, visit the impressiveBenedictine Abbey of Melk, which towers over the town. Lounge on the Sky Deckwith a glass of white wine while enjoying the scenery as you sail to Dürnstein,whose baroque blue and white Stiftskirche stands right on the river bank.Explore on your own or choose one of a range of optional excursions your CruiseDirector will propose.
    Bratislava. Situated at the foothills of the CarpathianMountains, Bratislava is the dynamic capital of Slovakia. The charming Old Townwith its Town Hall and Mirbach Palace, as well as the gothic cathedral of StMartin, should not be missed.

1st August 2013
    Disembark in Budapest. transfer to your hotel for 2 nights bed & breakfast
    3rd august 2013
    Direct flight back to Heathrow

Also included are your shore excursions and a free home pick up within 75 milesfrom Heathrow!
    ( Other regional flights available at a supplement)

Outside cabins available from only
    £1595pp!

Contact me today for more information or to book your place!

See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on emmad@cruise.co.uk and please visit my blog at http://www.emmaoncruise.blogspot.com for all the lastest cruise stories!

Images
    done a danube cruise not this one but it was excellent. no bad seas, new city each day.