P&O Flights Manchester

Has anyone travelled recently from Manchester to Barbados as part of a P&O caribbean fly/cruise? Interested in what airline they use out of Manchester and the aircraft type.

Images
    Hi,

P&O use both Thomas Cook and Thomson flights.

I preferred the Thomson planes ~ they have more leg room and the in flight entertainment is much better and more advanced.

Sorry not a plane geeek so I can't tell you which they aircraft they actually were. But on The Thomas cook flight coming back the loo's were downstairs and had a seating area that one gent used the whole way through the flight ~ He was about 6'6" and he had loads of leg room.

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Thanks for the reply shelledpea, I am sort of hoping it is a thompson plane we go on as just had an experience of a TC flight and it was cramped to say the least. It was only a medium haul so assume they use larger aircraft for the long haul

We had a thomson flight to Barbados last month. I was amazed at the leg room. It was a really good flight

Carol

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    We had a thomson flight to Barbados last month. I was amazed at the leg room. It was a really good flight
    Apparently Thomsons standard seat pitch / leg room is now greater than that of BAs by 2" on long haul

See for more sizes :
    Airline Seat Guide for Airlines in Europe

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.