Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tried to buy the CD before Christmas but it was either out of stock or was never stocked in the first place. Thankfully, the choir didn't need my help to get to Number 1.

As I didn't get one in my stocking either, I had to search again and managed to get a copy in Tesco yesterday.

It's a lovely song with the proceeds going to good causes. Perhaps more importantly, buying a copy shows support for serving personnel and of course their partners and families.

It's such a shame that the soloist, Samantha Stevenson has been the subject of on-line abuse simply because of her tattoos.

I hope people keep buying the CD or downloading it. It would be great to see it stay at the top of the 'hit parade' for a while longer.

Bob

I was given a copy for Christmas, and my daughter said she had one heck of a job getting it cos everywhere was sold out!

the other track is rather good too!

Meg

Images
    It's such a shame that the soloist, Samantha Stevenson has been the subject of on-line abuse simply because of her tattoos.
    Hi Bob
    I was going to write the same today after reading another tattoo comment in one of yesterdays reviews.
    I bet they wouldn't say it to her or her husbands face!!

You could imagine these people saying..
    "I appreciate your husband getting his legs blown off,,,but you are not sitting next to me at dinner with those tattoo's,you will ruin my whole cruise"

Wallop!!!!!!!!!
    JC

C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
    The Guardian,,,,, Newspaper of the Year.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi Bob
    I was going to write the same today after reading another tattoo comment in one of yesterdays reviews.
    I bet they wouldn't say it to her or her husbands face!!

You could imagine these people saying..
    "I appreciate your husband getting his legs blown off,,,but you are not sitting next to me at dinner with those tattoo's,you will ruin my whole cruise"

Wallop!!!!!!!!!
    JC
    Hello JC............long time since we've spoken.

I'm not a fan of tattoos but that's my problem. Samantha the soloist comes across as a very nice person and she likes her tattoos. On top of that, she sings like an angel..........even under tremendous pressure. I take my hat off to her.

Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12