Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Many congratulations on becoming a grandparent, hope you get many hours of enjoyment, I'm still waiting for my turn

It's a great feeling, Bigsis. My two grandchildren are 4 and 1 and they give me such pleasure!! I love them so much, I could just eat them up! They are so cuddle and cute.
    Enjoy every moment!
    Angela

:D Thankyou to everyone for all the best wishes

Yes, Grandad is even worse then me and he was blubbing when we got the phone call at 3.45am, then when we saw baby Blake and he still wells up with pride looking at pictures!

His parents have already been on a cruise for a honeymoon and when he's a bit older we shall all take him to sea so he can join the cruising fraternity. I don't know how I'm going to be able to go without seeing him for 2 weeks when we go, it's bad enough when I miss my own kids! :D:D:D

now I must get on with that knitting ;)

BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post

Yes, Grandad is even worse then me and he was blubbing when we got the phone call at 3.45am, then when we saw baby Blake and he still wells up with pride looking at pictures!

His parents have already been on a cruise for a honeymoon and when he's a bit older we shall all take him to sea so he can join the cruising fraternity. I don't know how I'm going to be able to go without seeing him for 2 weeks when we go, it's bad enough when I miss my own kids! :D:D:D

Knitting? Well, no. Crochet more like for me.
    Good job There was'nt this forum way back. I have done 3 christening shawls and goodness knows how many pram and cot blankets over the years. All made with great love and devotion. Couldnt do them now as I need my typing fingers :D Enjoy your knitting and Grandson.

*Carol M*

Images

Congratulations to you both.

I have no grand children, so when others are baby sitting I'm exercising my daughter's horse! He's lovely, but I don't think I'll be knitting for him!

Images
    congratulations Bigsis or should that be biggranny welcome to the club. I have 2 grandsons. the youngest started school yesterday and he looked soooooo cute. :D enjoy.

don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Images
    Welcome to the time eternal hall of boundless love for wee folks you can return eventually to their sex deprived parents who are counting down the days / years they can leave the grandchildren with you for a week or even the weekend.

Somehow they honestly think they are doing you a favour by popping by out of the blue and saying we thought it would fill your day to have them with you. Like our days are empty?

It is a great experience and allows us to buy pools for the yard and playground stuff and bring out the GOOD toys our children left at home. At which point they say, oh that is lovely where did you find that.
    Endless crib covers and christening gowns are made by us , my wife that is. I buy the little outfits as my contribution.
    With my 2 1/2 year old, we search the Internet for Whales and songs/
    I'm then told I spend time on the computer, such is the logic of men and woman.
    Grandchildren, love them and allows my wife to say to the stunned parents, been there, done that.

Rob
    Next Cruise:> QM2 2015 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Well he's 5 weeks old already and starting to coo and smile alot. He's so gorgeous and we are sure going to miss him like crazy for the next 2 weeks while we cruise...how will I cope
    Thought that I would show him off with a pictureBlake's first month 072.jpg

oops, didn't quite go as planned

BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Images
    Well he's 5 weeks old already and starting to coo and smile alot. He's so gorgeous and we are sure going to miss him like crazy for the next 2 weeks while we cruise...how will I cope

He is lovely, what a great picture. Thank you for sharing
    You could run up a large bill on the Internet on the Cruise.

Maybe we should start a gallary of baby pictures.

Rob
    Next Cruise:> QM2 2015 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Images

You will cope.......... with great difficulty;)
    He's gorgeous, big enough pic. to see him. ...Thanks

*Carol M*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast