Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    you are blessed!

Trace Guest
    Aaah Tom, welcome baby Mai, you must be so proud, she is a little beauty!! Your life will be so enriched now, nothing else will seem important anymore, congratulations again and thankyou for showing us your photos,. Wait till she is 18, thats when you will be worrying!! Nice to see you back on here again.

Now here's a post where there no ambiguity. She's a wee cracker. Congratulations.

Harvey

Trace Guest
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    She is fine but still keeping them up all night, CG
    My grandson is 13 months CG, and still keeping her mummy and daddy up a lot, luckily the 3 year old isn't quite as bad! Gets better tho, so I keep telling daughter!

How are the nights with baby Mai Tom?

Aaah Tom, welcome baby Mai, you must be so proud, she is a little beauty!! Your life will be so enriched now, nothing else will seem important anymore, congratulations again and thankyou for showing us your photos,. Wait till she is 18, thats when you will be worrying!! Nice to see you back on here again.
    Hi Trace! The 18 year milestone is very pertinent at the moment here. The 19 year old son of one of the guys that reports to me at work fell asleep behind the wheel of his car last Sunday morning after finishing his night porter shift in a local hotel and was killed instantaneously. Attended a very nice but extremely sad funeral today. Do you ever stop worrying as a parent?

Nights are not too bad. She goes down at 11.00PMish and then an hour between 3 and 4 am for nappy change, feed and cuddles and then we are clear until 7.30am - so not too bad!

Last edited by tomvet, limerick, roi; 2nd November 2011 at 09:23 PM.

Trace Guest
    Hi Trace! The 18 year milestone is very pertinent at the moment here. The 19 year old son of one of the guys that reports to me at work fell asleep behind the wheel of his car last Sunday morning after finishing his night porter shift in a local hotel and was killed instantaneously. Attended a very nice but extremely sad funeral today. Do you ever stop worrying as a parent?
    Oh dear thats so very sad. No, you never stop worrying, I still worry about my 2, now 25 and 23, and of course, now my 2 grand children, but believe me it's all worth it! part of being a parent. Bet you will make a lovely daddy Tom, enjoy every minute.

Last edited by Trace; 2nd November 2011 at 09:56 PM.

Images
    She certainly was worth the wait eh Tom?

I hope that you and Mum are coping well with baby May- for sure you are a happy family now. x

Jill

Trace Guest
    So who does she look like, mum or dad? She is a real cutie! I just love my grandchildren so much, there is nothing in life to compare to a tiny baby!

Images
    What a little stunner - Many congratulations to the, obviously and justifiably, proud parents.

Oh, just beautiful!
    Congratulations to the happy family.
    Jo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast