Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Granddaughter

That's wonderful news. Congratulations to all the family-
    Jo.

Images
    Thank you everybody.

We went to the hospital today to see the baby and her Mum. All are well and the baby looks lovely but so small bundled up in a wool blanket and knit hat.

She now has a name 'Clara Elizabeth' and I will post a picture once the parents send me one.

This makes us grandparents to four children now (1 day girl, 2 1/2 yrs girl, 5 yrs girl and 8 yrs boy) :D

Rob
    Next Cruise:> QM2 2015 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Thank you everybody.

We went to the hospital today to see the baby and her Mum. All are well and the baby looks lovely but so small bundled up in a wool blanket and knit hat.

She now has a name 'Clara Elizabeth' and I will post a picture once the parents send me one.

This makes us grandparents to four children now (1 day girl, 2 1/2 yrs girl, 5 yrs girl and 8 yrs boy) :D
    Many congrats Rob. Love the name and looking forward to a pic of her.

Jill

Rob,
    as Jill said, lovely name for a baby, congratulations again,
    Heather

Images
    Congratulations Rob and all your family. Clara is a lovely old name which seems to be making a comeback and was my wonderful Grandmothers name so I love itCarol

Images
    A baby girl Bodyguard eh, glad all going well Rob. Your catching up with me now,
    5 girl and 3 boy grandchildren at the moment, and they all wear me out - Bless em.

Regards David

Cruisings Cool

Thank you everybody.

Look forward to seeing Clara's photo...Grandchidren... nothing quite like them eh!!

I have a fridge magnet that reads .. "If I had known that Granchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first". :D

Many congratulations to you and yours, lots of fun to come

Images
    Look forward to seeing Clara's photo...Grandchidren... nothing quite like them eh!!

I have a fridge magnet that reads .. "If I had known that Granchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first". :D
    Like that one... I'm an avid collector of fridge magnets. Yes! Clara is a lovely name, I look forward to her photo too.

*Carol M*

Images
    Spartan.

Grandchildren are great. I taught mine rebellion. That way you get revenge on your children.

OSD

Mmmmm now you are talking :D

First lesson how to extract more pocket money by collecting from Mum & Dad ;) :D :D

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast