Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Smile Your favourite summer drink?

As some of you know, I have recently had a spell in Hospital, I knew I was really poorly as I did not want any alcohol!

I am now well on the mend and fancy a drink! So tomorrow lunchtime it will be my 'summer favourite' Pimms No 1 with lemonade, ice, mint, strawberries, lemon & cucumber! The fact that the weather is going to change & chuck it down is immaterial, I can't wait!

So what is your favourite summertime tipple?

Lizzie.

Lizzie

Lizzie

It's fantasic that you are on the mend.

I have to say I am a dull and boring TT and if I never saw alcohol, it would not bother me.

My weakness is afternoon tea. I love it on and off ship. I like the style, ambience and good cakes.

Tom

Images
    I am rather partial to a Margerita on the rocks not the slush puppy variety on a hot day. Other than that strictly wine.

Images
    I'm so pleased to hear that you are feeling better, Lizzie.
    May I raise a glass to your good health (chilled, dry, white wine - my fav tipple).
    Cheers & Best Wishes! x

A pint of cool lager,i had one yesterday when temp was 22c.today were back to about 12c so back to nice hot cup of tea.glad you are feeling better.

Pepsi Max

Special occasions, Martini Asti Spumante

Images
    Cheers to you all, What is a Pepsi Max?? Large Pepsi or ? For those who like tea, me too and when they said I could have a cup of tea in Hospital, after days of 'nil by mouth' it was 'sheer nectar'!

Lizzie.

Lizzie

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Cheers to you all, What is a Pepsi Max?? Large Pepsi or ? Lizzie.
    It's Pepsi-maximum taste, no sugar (and only 1 calorie)

I like tea too, which would have been my first choice in your situation

Glad you are feeling better.
    Irene

Images
    Hi Lizzie great you are enjoying a summer tipple and are now on the mend ,mine is a nice cold glass of Rosa'Zinfandel. Cheers CG

Great to hear you're feeling better Lizzie. It's got to be Pimms for me too, although I have to skip the cucumber as I can't stand the stuff. For drivers or slimmers I picked up a great tip at Slimming World a few years ago - a large bottle of diet lemonade with a few drops of balsamic vinegar added, and all the trimmings in the glass, tastes amazingly like Pimms! Seriously, worth trying!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast