Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Does she have the occult jewellery ?

what did you think of my pick for Jack Reacher. Trying to find someone that size who isn't Arnie will always be a struggle
    yep, and a book on herbal medicine

sorry, maybe it's the pose but he's not my Reacher! can't see how tall he is

Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Images
    just found a spoof trailer! but nooooooo! Vin Deisel not the right man (IMHO)
    YouTube - Jack Reacher Movie Trailer Spoof
    Nah, not Vin. & as was said by one person on Youtube not arnie, dolph or Sly ~ can't see where they're going with Viggo mortensen (fit as he maybe) or Daniel (Pug ugly) Craig!

Off to bed ~ speak soon

Nice to hear from you aging

Shelley x x

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Still trying to think of an actor who would fit the description of Jack Reacher in the Lee Child books
    Can't think of one actor who is 6' 4" tall, built like an barn door, is considerate and charming.

Jack Reacher is my hero.

Images
    Can't think of one actor who is 6' 4" tall, built like an barn door, is considerate and charming.

Jack Reacher is my hero.
    Went on listology this morning and looked at the actors by height ~ went from 6'3" to 6'5" and all I found in modern times was Kevin Sorbo (hercules) He's 6'3"

The full list available here: Actors: By Height | Listology

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Images
    Went on listology this morning and looked at the actors by height ~ went from 6'3" to 6'5" and all I found in modern times was Kevin Sorbo (hercules) He's 6'3"

The full list available here: Actors: By Height | Listology
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey , that looks just like me 20 years ago, got short hair now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Cruisings Cool

Still trying to think of an actor who would fit the description of Jack Reacher in the Lee Child books
    When I heard a review and interview with Lee Child on the radio last year he said that when he was writing his books he had a mental image of Lawrence Dallaglio in his mind. (probably with a bit more hair)
    Whether he could act is another matter - the only actor I can think of that fits the bill is Hugh Jackman as mentioned on another site around the same time.

Have got 2 of his books to take on Oceana in 2 weeks time!

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey , that looks just like me 20 years ago, got short hair now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow !!!! :D

Talking of height this a true story.......a group of us were watching a movie on TV with an actor 6'5" towering over the leading lady in a romantic moment.

Speaking to her deaf mother one girl shouted ' see that actor Mum he's he's 6'5' !!!!'

Her mother replied ' Goodness is she ? He must be tall !'

When I heard a review and interview with Lee Child on the radio last year he said that when he was writing his books he had a mental image of Lawrence Dallaglio in his mind. (probably with a bit more hair)
    Whether he could act is another matter - the only actor I can think of that fits the bill is Hugh Jackman as mentioned on another site around the same time.

Have got 2 of his books to take on Oceana in 2 weeks time!
    Hi,
    Im going to see Lee Child on Wednesday night at the launch of his new book '61 hours'!!!!! Ive got my ticket and if he says anything ref Ill let you know! Im always fascinated as to how he (Jack not Lee can wear the same clothes for days)
    Heather

OH took 3 Lee Child's books on NCL Jade, and left them on the "swap" shelf in the library. Each time, they'd gone before he reached the door!
    Jo.

Images
    OH took 3 Lee Child's books on NCL Jade, and left them on the "swap" shelf in the library. Each time, they'd gone before he reached the door!
    Jo.
    Ah, I've been sussed!

Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast