Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Stan's Substitute Saturday Quiz

Sandie cannot do a quiz this Saturday(it's Sunday instead),so May and Stan are setting one!All are welcome,but there are no M&S Vouchers to be won this week! Will Pete(Caerphilly) win again?Will Cazza overpower him for the ladies? We've tried to design the questions to minimize the advantages that "Googlers" etc; may enjoy,in order that it is a test of general knowledge,not download speed or googling speed(it's not easy).Categories will include Animals,Food,Cars,Music,Travel,Adverts,Geography and more but definitely no Politics/Sport! Only 5 mins.will be allowed/answer so 10 or 15 questions should not take too much time.The starting time will be 8.30pm. with May once again on keyboards,and Stan(me) as head scorer,so fairness is assured!!Hope to make new friends tomorrow...Stan:D

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Sandie cannot do a quiz this Saturday(it's Sunday instead),so May and Stan are setting one!All are welcome,but there are no M&S Vouchers to be won this week! Will Pete(Caerphilly) win again?Will Cazza overpower him for the ladies? We've tried to design the questions to minimize the advantages that "Googlers" etc; may enjoy,in order that it is a test of general knowledge,not download speed or googling speed(it's not easy).Categories will include Animals,Food,Cars,Music,Travel,Adverts,Geography and more but definitely no Politics/Sport! Only 5 mins.will be allowed/answer so 10 or 15 questions should not take too much time.The starting time will be 8.30pm. with May once again on keyboards,and Stan(me) as head scorer,so fairness is assured!!Hope to make new friends tomorrow...Stan:D
    Damn, I'm at a 50th wedding anniversary do tomorrow night (That to be honest I don't want to attend) so I won't be about unfortunately.

Maybe one night soon my hectic social calendar will allow me to join in

Shelley x

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Will try take part if I'm back from Leeds in time

Carol

Images
    Will try take part if I'm back from Leeds in time
    Cheers Carol...that was quick! I reckon with your recent show of "form" you could join in halfway,and still have a good chance.Enjoy Harvey Nics;)Stan

Will try and join in if my new instructions from Bella goes all right to refresh. Thanks for the reminder last time. EDNA

I'll try to be there too, but it depends how much I am led astray by "Carol & Sue"

Jo

Images
    Damn, I'm at a 50th wedding anniversary do tomorrow night (That to be honest I don't want to attend) so I won't be about unfortunately.

Maybe one night soon my hectic social calendar will allow me to join in

Shelley x
    Hi Shelley..some members will breathe a huge sigh of relief,that you can't take part...in the nicest possible way of course;):DStan

I will try and make it the last ones looked good fun

Images
    Will try and be there Stan, though 10 questions would be better than 15!!

Lizzie.

Images
    Hi Shelley..some members will breathe a huge sigh of relief,that you can't take part...in the nicest possible way of course;):DStan
    Cheers for that :p

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast