Images

Trouble signing in?

If you are having trouble signing in, it may be for a number of reasons...

1. Are you using the right email address and password to sign in? If you've forgotten your password. Click the link to say get a new password sent to your email account.

2. Alternatively, it may be that your web browser isn't set up to accept "cookies" - which keep track of your user name and password. In order to sign in, you must enable cookies. You can do this in your web browser. Each browser has a slightly different way of enabling cookies, and you can usually find instructions by going to your browser's Help section. Once you enable cookies, restart your browser and attempt to sign into your account.

If all else fails, please send a message to an administrator.

Images
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/

The problem is I am still getting the "This site is currently undergoing maintenance" on the home page - two or three days now. No way you can sign in or sign up if you automatically use the main address link.

Like most other regular forum members - who have learnt to be prepared - the only way to access the forum is through the favourites link diect.

I have tried clearing my cache/cookies and re-typing the address but the same page comes up.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/

The problem is I am still getting the "This site is currently undergoing maintenance" on the home page - two or three days now. No way you can sign in or sign up if you automatically use the main address link.

Like most other regular forum members - who have learnt to be prepared - the only way to access the forum is through the favourites link diect.

I have tried clearing my cache/cookies and re-typing the address but the same page comes up.
    Sandie
    have you tried typing in www.cruises.co.uk (With the S at the end of cruise) this should take you straight to the forum home page.
    If like me I used to go to cruise.co.uk (WITHOUT the S) then click on the Big red forum button) but it is much easier just to type the web address with the s.

Hope that makes sense!

Last edited by Bradbury, Coventry; 24th March 2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: sp

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Sandie
    have you tried typing in www.cruises.co.uk (With the S at the end of cruise) this should take you straight to the forum home page.
    If like me I used to go to cruise.co.uk (WITHOUT the S) then click on the Big red forum button) but it is much easier just to type the wed address with the s.

Hope that makes sense!
    Thanks for that - the cruise.co.uk takes you to the maintenance page - the cruises.co.uk does take you to the forum page - never noticed that before but checking the site address on here there is indeed an s on the end.
    You live and learn.
    I presume - should I ever have a mad moment and sign out - that I would be able to sign back from the forum.

The reason why I wondered if it was just me is that I see we are still getting new members signing up and I just thought that any links would direct them to the Home Page of cruise.dot were you cannot sign in or up at the moment.

Ahh well - all will be smoothed out eventually I have no doubt...................and NO that is not an offer to add it to my pile of ironing!