Strange Email Alerts from Cruise Dot

I have just posted as I usually do, answers on a couple of threads on the forum. My Email box has just recieved two emails stating:
    Thank You for Commenting on one of our many Cruise Reviews, Please can you click on the below to verify your email address so that we can post your comment on the website

Firstly I have not commented on a Review! I have only posted on the forum.

Secondly why is it asking me to click on the string of characters below (which I have omitted from the above) it states to post my comment? - Silly really as it has already displayed my posts.

Thirdly I hope I am not going to get one of these each time I post as my email box will be totally clogged up.

So come on cruise dot - whats going on. Obviously something as a result of your few hours off line this morning?

I got one of those too Bradbury, I had ony posted on the forum. I suppose I'll get another one now. Regards HT

Hmmm, I have just sent an email to Mrs RC so hopefully they can shed some light on this.

Out of interest is anyone else getting anything similar?

I got one of those too, and i had only answered on the forum, very strange........................................... ..........Carol

Images
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have now resolved the glitch in our systems and you should no longer receive such emails.

Jimmy the One & Only

Images
    I also received two but did not think they were from cruise dot as their name wasn't in the link.

don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have now resolved the glitch in our systems and you should no longer receive such emails.

Jimmy the One & Only
    Thank you Jimmy

I didn't get any and now I feel I have missed out! :cry:

Images
    I also recieved one,thanks Jimmy dor sorting it out.CG