Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

am i doing something the wrong way?

sometimes i access cruise.co.uk to read the reviews, but when i press the review button i get diverted to the forum on cruises.co.uk?
    when i eventually get into the reviews, i often get the "info" band which runs down the centre of the home page blocking the centre of the review and it can take several attempts to get rid of it (this has also happened on questions and prices).
    has anyone else has this problem and how can i solve it?
    cheers

It sounds like it's something to do with your computer.

I was trying to follow a link during my lunchbreak at work one day, and part of the text was blocked out by the graphics. I tried again at home later and was able to read the whole page quite clearly.

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    sometimes i access cruise.co.uk to read the reviews, but when i press the review button i get diverted to the forum on cruises.co.uk?
    when i eventually get into the reviews, i often get the "info" band which runs down the centre of the home page blocking the centre of the review and it can take several attempts to get rid of it (this has also happened on questions and prices).
    cheers
    I think it depends which way the wind's blowing at the time. It happens to me too on occasions. NO idea why.

What I'd like to see [or can't see it if it exists] is an easy link on the forum to the q&a/review pages. There used to be one on the lhs of the forum pages...but that's gone.

I think the official version is " Your computer crashed"!!

Have exactly the same problems, which do seem to be intermittent and only happen on some of the pages

1. It sometimes automatically opens up the cruises forum page which is annoying as then I have to close it and go back to where I was on cruise.co

2. When looking up cruises in the offers list, I too have the advertising banner overset over all the pricing info and so you cant click on the view offer link.

Images
    cheers
    I'm with you on this one and I'll take a bet you are using Firefox!

I use 3 browsers on my machine and Firefox was my favoured default browser, but of late the symptoms you describe have been a pain with Firefox, so Google Chrome is my default at the moment with no issues whatsoever.......Wilba

Wilba

I'm with you on this one and I'll take a bet you are using Firefox!

I use 3 browsers on my machine and Firefox was my favoured default browser, but of late the symptoms you describe have been a pain with Firefox, so Google Chrome is my default at the moment with no issues whatsoever.......Wilba
    I use firefox and get the forum as well when I click on reviews. It also logs me out when I close firefox.

Images
    I think it depends which way the wind's blowing at the time. It happens to me too on occasions. NO idea why.

What I'd like to see [or can't see it if it exists] is an easy link on the forum to the q&a/review pages. There used to be one on the lhs of the forum pages...but that's gone.
    I too have the same problems. I don't use Firefox but Windows Explorer but being a staunch non-techie I don't have any answers to the problem.

Jill

Same thing happens to me and I use safari.

Images
    I too have the same problems. I don't use Firefox but Windows Explorer but being a staunch non-techie I don't have any answers to the problem.
    Jx, if you PM James Brown, the administrator, not the soul man, he should be able to rectify the problems as it will be a website fault, not a browser fault.........Wilba

Wilba

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast