Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Jx, if you PM James Brown, the administrator, not the soul man, he should be able to rectify the problems as it will be a website fault, not a browser fault.........Wilba
    Thanks Wilba, I will do that.

Jill

Images
    sometimes i access cruise.co.uk to read the reviews, but when i press the review button i get diverted to the forum on cruises.co.uk?
    when i eventually get into the reviews, i often get the "info" band which runs down the centre of the home page blocking the centre of the review and it can take several attempts to get rid of it (this has also happened on questions and prices).
    has anyone else has this problem and how can i solve it?
    cheers
    Make sure you have 'Javascript enabled' within your browser as this can sometimes affect the way pages are displayed if it is switched off. To do this with Firefox go to Tools (on top menu) and select Options then click on CONTENT tab and the 3rd tickbox down should be ticked. If it isn't try ticking it then OK and try the sequence which was going wrong again and see if that fixes it. Good luck

Last edited by trevor432990, East Sussex; 28th October 2011 at 03:54 PM.

Jx, if you PM James Brown, the administrator, not the soul man, he should be able to rectify the problems as it will be a website fault, not a browser fault.........Wilba
    Bet you to it - I PM'd James about an hour ago. He said he will look into it.

Make sure you have 'Javascript enabled' within your browser as this can sometimes affect the way pages are displayed if it is switched off. To do this with Firefox go to Tools (on top menu) and select Options then click on CONTENT tab and the 3rd tickbox down should be ticked. If it isn't try ticking it then OK and try the sequence which was going wrong again and see if that fixes it. Good luck
    I'm on Firefox - I have just checked your instructions above and mine is already ticked, so it cant be that.

Images
    I'm on Firefox - I have just checked your instructions above and mine is already ticked, so it cant be that.
    Fair enough worth checking though ;)

James Brown has asked me to try Control and F5 on the overlapping issue. It does work in placing the offending overlapping advert panel back to the right place so you can read the page properly but you have to do this everytime you see it on each page as it appears.

Images
    I get the same problem sometimes, what I do is log off of to cruises.co and google cruise.co

I get the same problem sometimes, what I do is log off of to cruises.co and google cruise.co
    Hmmm seems there are ways around the problem but its not solving the issue and could hinder their business; if you cant actually click on to view the cruise details etc.

Images
    Hmmm seems there are ways around the problem but its not solving the issue and could hinder their business; if you cant actually click on to view the cruise details etc.
    It must hinder the business try searching for a cruise you can end up back here on the forum

Images
    James Brown has asked me to try Control and F5 on the overlapping issue. It does work in placing the offending overlapping advert panel back to the right place so you can read the page properly but you have to do this everytime you see it on each page as it appears.
    A good enough reason to download Google Chrome.

It won't effect any of your Firefox bookmarks, settings etc.

Wilba

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast