Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Title box in Firefox 4

I think this is a Firefox 4 issue... trying to enter a new post and the "Title:" entry field is so small you can't see the text being typed in......

So the only way I can see what I have typed in the box is to PREVIEW POST and hope that my blind entry was correct.

Scripting / design bug....

Picture of the issue, also happens with the "Reason for Editing" text entry box:

Last edited by Grant, West Sussex; 12th April 2011 at 09:39 AM.

Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: *new* cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
    Next cruises: Queen Mary 2 Jun14
    Past 4 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x6), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora, NCL Getaway
    Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Images
    Mmmm! Having read your post, I have downloaded FF4 and I'm getting the same.

Is this something admin can rectify or do we have to wait for Mozilla to fix the problem?

Wilba

Images
    Let's hear it for bog standard I.E.!!!!!

I can not post on fiefox as i can not log in , Which is strange as i never log out , It just will not allow me to put my password in So it appears that there is still a bit of sorting out to do.

]

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Let's hear it for bog standard I.E.!!!!!
    Yuk - trying to view this forum in IE6 and the formatting is so bad there is a big SMILE graphic over the login box, so you can't log in.

Part of the day job is Change Management and legacy testing on old browsers, or at least defining what browsers it has been tested on and at what resolutions.

Past 4 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x6), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora, NCL Getaway

Images
    How about now?

Forum Support

Well for me i still can not log in on firefox as REMBER ME is right across the password box.

]

Images
    How about now?
    James - all fixed - both the Title and Reason for Editing are now full size and usable.

Images
    Yuk - trying to view this forum in IE6 and the formatting is so bad there is a big SMILE graphic over the login box, so you can't log in.

Part of the day job is Change Management and legacy testing on old browsers, or at least defining what browsers it has been tested on and at what resolutions.
    Not for me there isn't. I log in and out with no difficulty at all..and mine isn't legacy...it's present and actual.

Images
    Not for me there isn't. I log in and out with no difficulty at all..and mine isn't legacy...it's present and actual.
    Might be useful feedback for the developers; here is Internet Explorer 6.0 before login (running 1400x900 Laptop resolution)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast