Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi Mrs R C, It is probably my antiquated desk top/tower thingy! But I keep having to scroll across the page, will it ever change or do I need to??!!

The new laptop which my husband is 'hogging' is fine! I am not going to swop, because I have finally got him using the Internet!! He has always been Mr Non Computer! Brilliant at DIY, Electrics etc etc.... but until now, could never understand why I spent so long on line! His chess skills etc.. should be improving no end.....

Lizzie.

Me too Lizzie. When I used the desk top when on holiday [during the forum revamp], there was no problem. Now I'm on my laptop at home, I continually have to 'scroll across' to read the posts.
    Have you tried going to the tools tab and reducing the screen size from 100% down to 75% - I've done this on mine and it comes up on75% every time I log on now, and its still a very readable size - worth a try if you haven't already done it.

David

Cruisings Cool

I am using a 15 inch laptop on Windows 7 with a I.E. 9 Browser set at 125% zoom & for me it is perfect, This makes me think that some people that are running older systems are experiencing Compatibility problems with Cruise dots new Software which is brand new & designed for the latest systems, That's the price we have to pay for progress though.

]

Images
    Hi David,

Beeing very dumb here which Tools tab?? Sounds like a good idea, but where am I looking? this site or Firefox or???????????

Thanks Lizzie.

Lizzie

Images
    Hi David,

Beeing very dumb here which Tools tab?? Sounds like a good idea, but where am I looking? this site or Firefox or???????????

Thanks Lizzie.
    Hi Lizzie you should have a tool bar on the top of this screen which will be your browser toolbar - not CruiseDots one, I am using Vista on IE9 and on mine there is a spanner symbol which I click on and that gives me various options, one being 'adjust zoom level' if you are using a differant browser there should be either a symbol or the word 'tools' - its worth just passing your curser over the sybols to see if anything similar comes up. I would add that Google Chrome which I have is also a spanner symbol. Good Luck

David

Cruisings Cool

Hi David,

Thanks Lizzie.
    This is how i do it when i use fire-fox go to top left of your screen look for VIEW click on it then scroll down to Zoom Select Zoom in/out

]

Hi Lizzie you should have a tool bar on the top of this screen which will be your browser toolbar - not CruiseDots one, I am using Vista on IE9 and on mine there is a spanner symbol which I click on and that gives me various options, one being 'adjust zoom level' if you are using a differant browser there should be either a symbol or the word 'tools' - its worth just passing your curser over the sybols to see if anything similar comes up. I would add that Google Chrome which I have is also a spanner symbol. Good Luck

David
    I am also on I.E. 9 & on mine it is the little round cog next to the Favourites Star & Home symbol the little Spanner i think is on the Google bar.

Last edited by tuggy, warminster; 22nd March 2011 at 11:02 PM.
    ]

Images
    Thanks David and Tuggiy,

Finally got it to fit, but now so small I can hardly read it, ah well tomorrow is another day!

Thanks again for help!

Lizzie.

Lizzie

Images
    Get a touch screen desktop no problem

Get a touch screen desktop no problem
    I have one but i find that after a while the fingerprints build up.

]

Images
    I have one but i find that after a while the fingerprints build up.
    Use the pen thing that you should have or clean the screen

My Grandson loves touching the screen to make things happen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast