Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

problems with forum

Have been trying to access the forum since 5 p.m. Got on about 7 p/m. and no posts since 11.15 last night. Has this happened to anyone else or was the web site down. Was able to get on to cruise.co.uk but not the forum.
    Thanks

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Have been trying to access the forum since 5 p.m. Got on about 7 p/m. and no posts since 11.15 last night. Has this happened to anyone else or was the web site down. Was able to get on to cruise.co.uk but not the forum.
    Thanks
    Tha answer is on the q and a part of the site. Apparently they had a power failure which upset the server.

Pete

Pete

If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

We couldn't access the website either, from last night until a little while ago.
    Somebody from Cruise.dot might tell us why?

Tha answer is on the q and a part of the site. Apparently they had a power failure which upset the server.

Pete
    Thanks Pete, so it wasn't me thankfully.

We couldn't access the website either, from last night until a little while ago.
    Somebody from Cruise.dot might tell us why?

Thanks for that info. Pete:o

I have been trying to get my forum fix since early this morning, it's very difficult going cold turkey. I had to resort to doing my ironing to take my mind off it.

Thanks
    I have had problems for a while now and could only get into cruise dot. There aren't many posts - do you think they are all away on a cruise

Tiggertom
    shaken, not purred

Images
    I have had problems for a while now and could only get into cruise dot. There aren't many posts - do you think they are all away on a cruise
    No Tig!
    I've only just been able to get on via the back door... with help from Pete on the Q&A site. Think they all will be coming back in dribs and drabs. :D

*Carol M*

The funny thing is that when I tried to log on a couple of hours ago and couldn't log on I didn't exit the link. Now a short time ago all of a sudden I saw the forum on screen - I thought I was seeing things.

No Tig!
    I've only just been able to get on via the back door... with help from Pete on the Q&A site. Think they all will be coming back in dribs and drabs. :D
    Carol I couldn't find the q and a site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast