Images

Fred Olsen Bargain!

New fares just released by Fred Olsen!
    Grab a 7 night cruise from the UK from only £399pp! Thats only £57 per person per night for your fantastic food on board, entertainment, accommodation and to visit 4 different ports of call!

The Balmoral is a beautiful traditional ship, carrying approx 1350 passengers she is Fred Olsens largest of the fleet.
    The Balmoral attracts many repeat passenegrs due to her smaller , homely feel ship and her very popular British pub prices on board!

Your cruise will be;

Balmoral
    27th October 2012
    7 nights

Itinerary;

Southampton
    Cruising
    La Pallice, France
    Getxo, Spain
    Aviles, Spain
    La Coruna, Spain
    Cruising
    Southampton

Inside cabins from only £399 per person
    Outside cabins from only £469 per person
    Superior outside cabins from £599 person

Fantastic prices, Don't miss out, contact me now to book!

See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on emmad@cruise.co.uk and please visit my blog at http://www.emmaoncruise.blogspot.com for all the lastest cruise stories!

hi emma i am really interested in the fred cruise are there still cabins left
    carol

I have booked a cruise for that date but if I hadn't would have been very interested. Sailed on the Balmoral in April on a mini cruise and thought the ship, food and entertainment were all good.

Images
    Plan a Cruise - Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

France & Spain - Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

I cabins at £380 available (I think it is 1 GTY )

Images
    Hello Carol, I have checked this morning and yes there are still cabins available, for more information email me on emmad@cruise.co.uk or call me 08004086129 and i can run through details with you. Thanks, Emma

See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on emmad@cruise.co.uk and please visit my blog at http://www.emmaoncruise.blogspot.com for all the lastest cruise stories!