Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile Happy Birthday Forum!

I want to be the first to wish the Forum a very Happy Birthday.

It was exactly twelve months ago today that 50 of the Top Contributors to the Cruise Dot Q & A were invited to 'Play' with the new Forum to get it up and running before general release to the public. I was very privileged to be one of the 50.

I dont think anyone could have envisaged just how well the forum has taken off and the success it has become. The forum has grown incredibly and with the 10,000th member only last week was a good way to mark such an occasion.

Well done cruise dot!

Attached Images Attached Images

A happy birthday from me too...what an excellent forum considering it has only been up and running for a year

Carol

Images
    Happy Birthday from me too. Although I thought it was the 30th of the month? I wonder if they staggered those first invitations?
    But whenever it was, it is brilliant that it has been such a success. Long may it continue.Carol

Happy Birthday forum. Really the best place to be at any time.
    EDNA

Images
    Happy Birthday Forum Long may you reign.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Happy Birthday from me too. Although I thought it was the 30th of the month? I wonder if they staggered those first invitations?
    But whenever it was, it is brilliant that it has been such a success. Long may it continue.Carol
    I still have my original Email received 24th June 2009 at 10.43am. Just looking through the members list on the 24th June 2009 there were just 26 members 10 of which were Cruise Dot Admin - So Just 16 joined on the first day, a further 4 the following day. As the saying goes 'From little Acorns Mighty Oaks grow'

Images
    I'm a 24th June First Day Birthday Boy............Where's me card and present?

Wilba

Images

It was exactly twelve months ago today that 50 of the Top Contributors to the Cruise Dot Q & A were invited to 'Play' with the new Forum to get it up and running before general release to the public. I was very privileged to be one of the 50.

I dont think anyone could have envisaged just how well the forum has taken off and the success it has become. The forum has grown incredibly and with the 10,000th member only last week was a good way to mark such an occasion.

Well done cruise dot!
    I too was a founder member of the forum. I had no idea how successful and enjoyable it would become.
    Congratulations Cruise dot.

Judith

Happy Birthday Forum

Well done cruise dot!
    Wow Can't believe I'm a year old today and the forum, I totally agree with Bradbury's comment, Well done forum even through all the dark sides and the good sides, and of course Cruise dot for setting it all up for all to use :D

Present

I'm a 24th June First Day Birthday Boy............Where's me card and present?
    Wilba you should know by now......it's in the post along with mine:p

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast